Week 3 weigh-in

slimmerplz

Hey,

So i've just been to get weighed for my 3rd week now still 100% TFR and I have lost yet another 6 1/2Ib I cannot believe it thats a total of 30Ibs in 3 WEEKS.

I LOVE THIS DIET IT JUST GOES TO SHOW IF YOU STICK TO IT ALL YOUR HARD EFFORT REALLY DOES PAY OFF :D:D:D:D

Roll on week 4 see what happens..........xXx

Thats amazing hun! Well done x and your right....it makes it all worth while having fantastic losses like that!

slimmerplz said:
Hey,

So i've just been to get weighed for my 3rd week now still 100% TFR and I have lost yet another 6 1/2Ib I cannot believe it thats a total of 30Ibs in 3 WEEKS.

I LOVE THIS DIET IT JUST GOES TO SHOW IF YOU STICK TO IT ALL YOUR HARD EFFORT REALLY DOES PAY OFF :D:D:D:D

Roll on week 4 see what happens..........xXx

Well done Hun x x

Wow, that's absolutely fantastic - you must be feeling over the moon! Well done x

Thats amazing hun! Well done x and your right....it makes it all worth while having fantastic losses like that!

It does i'm just worried when it starts to slow down that it wont be too drastic lol but i'm on such a high at the moment cannot wait till June hopefully reach goal then :D:D

Wow that's amazing well done u must be so happy :) :)

Thanks I am extremely happy just hope I dont hit a bump in the road and my body say no were storing for a little bit now, but exercise, exercise and exercise and I will be ok.

Hope your doing all ok!!

Wow, that's absolutely fantastic - you must be feeling over the moon! Well done x

I am feel like im on cloud 9 my family cant believe it they say they can see a big difference but I cant but I have lost 10% of my body weight now and they say you start to notice it after 10% so fingers crossed.

How are you doing? x

That's amazing loss can I ask what exercise your doing I'd love a similar loss as you I have 36 pounds to loose before April. Currently on week one

That's amazing loss can I ask what exercise your doing I'd love a similar loss as you I have 36 pounds to loose before April. Currently on week one

Hey first timer, I am doing about 2 hours walking a day and about an hour on the wii fit but am going to change the wii to a morning a swim i think :D

I'm quite lucky becasue im always on my feet with my job but i dont drink the min water i drink 3ltrs a day no tea or coffee or flav tea whether that makes a difference i dont no.

All the best to you keep motivated and you will do great :D:D

slimmerplz said:
Thanks hun how did u do this week? xx

Lost 5lbs - I know it's great but I feel really disappointed don't like saying it cause everyone will be saying its a good loss etc etc but I did it 100% and loads of walking (even in the bloody rain) and expected at least 6/7 . I know I shouldn't feel like that but it's made me really fed up ! I suppose I'll snap out of it now :) . Fair play you had an amazing loss u be there in no time x x

Lost 5lbs - I know it's great but I feel really disappointed don't like saying it cause everyone will be saying its a good loss etc etc but I did it 100% and loads of walking (even in the bloody rain) and expected at least 6/7 . I know I shouldn't feel like that but it's made me really fed up ! I suppose I'll snap out of it now :) . Fair play you had an amazing loss u be there in no time x x

Hey it is a great loss but if your not happy no matter what anybody else says it not going to make yourself feel any better. You did a great job making sure you were out walkin (even in the rain) so just keep up the hard work and all that walking and the result will come soon enough mayb this week ir even the week after but if you keep to all your hard work your body will have no choice but to say bye bye to the pounds :D

Please snap out of it and keep smiling all will be ok and you will reach your goal no later than me as we started this at roughly the same weight so hopefully we finish around the same time. I'm hoping for the end of June 1 month after my birthday but i saw flying pigs when i wished for mid may haha.

Keep in there hunni YOU ARE DOING GREAT NO MATTER WHAT YOUR HEAD/HEART IS TELLING YOU!!!! xXx

Well done that's fab x

That's so amazing!! I hope you are feeling really proud and strong! Xx

Back