Step 1 Sole Source Week 3 Weigh In

Laurielee

Hi all

Another 4lb off, cannot believe this is happening so quickly! I'm concerned I'm going to get used to this and be bitterly disappointed when I only have a low loss. Will cross that bridge when it comes.

Another thing to celebrate is that I'm no longer obese! I'm now in the overweight range - yay :bliss:

My skin is also great from all the water that I'm drinking, no IBS symptoms, bloating & stomach pains all gone, things couldn't be better :)

Wow you're doing so well!! And you're getting such great benefits too. I'm meeting a C tonight & hoping to start very soon, excited :)!!

Hello Laurielee,

congratulations! you are doing soo well. I just started Lipotrim a few days ago, I am on day 4 today, already lost 4.4 Ibs I know I should't weight myself at home but I couldn't resist. This is my first time on Lipotrim and I am really impressed!

Hi Newgirl

Thank you very much, this is my 2nd time at CD. I did it to lose some weight just before going on holiday, lost 12lbs in 2 weeks, put it all back on because it was all inclusive! This time I'm hoping is for keeps! Some people don't like weighing every day but I must say I do, bit of an addiction too be honest, better to be addicted to that than food I guess :D That's brilliant 4.4lbs off already, is Lipotrim the one you buy from a chemist and they weigh you weekly? x

Hi Laurielee
Yes Lipotrim is the total food replacment program where you get your supplies fom the chemist
I've only been to chemist once, last friday when I decided to start Lipotrim. I bought my kit for the first week and I am going for weigh in on friday. I weigh myself at home , and my scale shows in kilograms so I get confused when converting it into pounds/stones.
So far it is going well, surprisingly I am not craving sweets but meat instead :)
For next week I am going to stock up on chicken soup, I really like the fact that we can have those shakes hot, drinkng cold drinks would be really hard in this cold weather.

I just realised we both weigh nearly the same! let's hope we can achieve our target in early spring and we'll be able to buy new clothes for spring in smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll sizes!!!! yaaaaaaay! keep me up to date how's everything going x

Hi Newgirl

I also noticed that and we are also the same height! I've got a special birthday coming up in February, 40th :cry:every time I have neared a 'special' birthday I've always said I'm not going to be fat on my birthday so I can eat cake and not feel guilty! This has never happened, so I decided it has to happen this time round. Also my mum is in New Zealand for 2 months and back in January, she does not have a clue! Everytime she has been away I've always said "You won't recognise me when you get back, ha, ha" hopefully this time she will notice a big difference!

Good luck, I know what you mean about drinking cold drinks, I tried strawberry hot but it didn't taste right so I stick to soups now! Good luck, keep in touch x

Hi Laurielee

you are doing really well, think positive, you've got 19days left in dec an the whole 31 in January, that's plenty of time to loose weight! and you've already lost over a stone! I am starting a new job in january so I really really need to loose as much as possible ASAP! it is my day 5 and my mind its complitely switched to the diet I just can't wait to try a smaller clothes! keep it up! you will definitely achieve your goal, just think about the end result and your BDay! xx

Hi

I feel the same as you, really postive and looking forward to buying smaller clothes, maybe I'll actually enjoy clothes shopping! I'm at a stage now that I don't feel hungry and keep forgetting to have my soups which isn't really a good thing. I've been craving meat as well, I did have some sneaky cold chicken slices today and I've got a thing for tinned tuna! Are you having a break for Christmas/New Year? I'm going to eat & be merry Christmas & boxing day then straight back on it! x

Back