Week 3 weigh in

cookey

Well thats over for another week.Pheeeew.i was the last to be weighed and i sat and watched a lot of very dissappointed faces ,with an increasing sense of impending doom.Luckily my swimming seems to be paying off as i lost 4.34 lbs which i think is ok,isn't it?

start weight 133 kg

Week 1...11lbs
Week 2...5.5lbs
Week 3...4 .34 lbs

Weight today 123kg

I wonder why week three sees such hard time for some people.A lot of the girls in my class only lost 1lb and were very upset.

Well done, that's a brilliant weight loss.

I think week 3 (and even in some cases week 2) does slow down, may be the body's way of levelling itself from a big first weight loss.

BRILLIANT, not sure why 3 weeks is always the hard 1, ive not got there yet with cd!

but u've dun brilliant with the weight loss, and this weeks is no different... KEEP IT UP GIRLY!!

xx

Thats a fantastic start!! 20+ pounds i three weeks!! What other diet can do that!! I lve LL!

Tell your friends not to be disheartened - everyone is different, and some bodies take time to catch up - and there will be weeks when they have big losses and the others smaller ones - it all comes out, or off! in the end!!! We had some real slow starters in our group, but they all catch up with big losses later. :)

Well done!
x

A great loss Cookey :D I lost a stone the first week and then just 2lbs in the second and it was devastating! week 3 - 7lbs I think, I think the slow down is normal!! Glad you had a good week :D

Back