• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3 weigh in

Hey TC, 1lb off is good and better than, God forbid, putting it on! Just think you've lost 1lb which is like losing 2 packs of butter of fat, which is quite a lot when you look at it!

Don't be disheartened, you're doing great x

Thanx Alison, how are you doing anyway? You've done very well so far keep it up lol!!!!!!

Thanx Alison, how are you doing anyway? You've done very well so far keep it up lol!!!!!!

Hi, thanks TC! I'm doing away fine thanks.

Day 8 for me today and doing away fine with the shakes/snacks/meal etc but all day today I can feel the cold starting at the back of my nose and throat - thats all I need! Just got over a horrible throat and ear virus last week and now this - not fair!!:jelous: I blame the kids, well actually, I blame them for pretty much everything lol!

Going to not weigh myself every morning, I'm going to do it once a week only - it's going to be hard as I've done it for so, so long!

How are you doing hun?

Sorry to hear tht but you will b ok and don't blame the kids lol cause if i can give you my kids for 1 day you will return them quickly before the day finish, just keep on goin you will b fine. I'm alright luv thanx for asking

Hello Mazza how are you? how was your week

Thanx princess

I know it can be really disheartening when you dont get a big loss but remember every little loss is still a step in the right direction!! Well Done x :)