• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 3 Weigh In

Silver Member
well done hun thats just brill!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed for you for another 6lb next week.

Jo, x x x
mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

fantastic!!! :)

Positivity is the key
Hi Liz0703,
Well done you, 6lb a week is fantastic. Long may it last. Best of luck.

Silver Member
I will be overjoyed if it is 6lbs next week, that will make it 2 stone in a month! That would be great!! Getting there slowly but surely!!:D

I can't count!!! Think Im losing brain cells as well as pounds!!! Will be NEARLY 2 stone next week if I lose another 6lbs!! Dear me!!
Thats brilliant well done!

Getting there!!!
good woman!! keep up tthe great work!! x x

Getting there!!!
IM AS BAD,,,,,,THE GREAT WORK,,bit of a stutter goin on haha!!!

maintaining since June'09
Fantastic results! Fingers crossed for another 6 next week but please don't be disappointed or disheartened if it's not that much - it's a LOT to expect. You're doing brilliantly! x

I will be skinny again!!!
continuously 6lbs a week is bloody brilliant! hopefully it will be kept up!! xxx

Well done liz :):):) Its my 2nd weigh in today and i have to admit not looking forward to it. I knew it was going to be hard this week with the hubby coming home and him moaning about lack of food. I caved in to food this week, not much food but food none the less. So I am expecting a 2lb weight loss if that. But the boxing gloves are on and I am back in the ring as from today to fight the flab. Have another super week Liz xxx

Silver Member
Thanks everyone. Just shows if you stick at it, and persevere you will reap the benefits. Over the moon I have lasted this long!!
"getting there slowly".....getting there SLOWLY?????!!! 18lbs in 3 weeks is blooming spectacular!! Tell me what other diet will do that so fast? Other than chopping off a limb??? Well done for all the amazing discipline that this result has taken to achieve. Keep up all the good work, we are all behind you.