Week 3 Weigh In

liz0703

Silver Member
Well I think I have found my magic number. Another 6 lbs off!!! 6lbs off each week for the past 3 weeks. I will be overjoyed if it is 6lbs next week, that will make it 2 stone in a month! That would be great!! Getting there slowly but surely!!:D

well done hun thats just brill!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed for you for another 6lb next week.

Jo, x x x
mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. almost there lol :sigh:
to lose 3 stone.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D

<A href="http://www.tickerfactory.com/weight-loss/w7tnfJg/" target=_blank>

fantastic!!! :)

well done

Hi Liz0703,
Well done you, 6lb a week is fantastic. Long may it last. Best of luck.
Doirin

I will be overjoyed if it is 6lbs next week, that will make it 2 stone in a month! That would be great!! Getting there slowly but surely!!:D

I can't count!!! Think Im losing brain cells as well as pounds!!! Will be NEARLY 2 stone next week if I lose another 6lbs!! Dear me!!

Thats brilliant well done!

good woman!! keep up tthe great work!! x x

IM AS BAD,,,,,,THE GREAT WORK,,bit of a stutter goin on haha!!!

Fantastic results! Fingers crossed for another 6 next week but please don't be disappointed or disheartened if it's not that much - it's a LOT to expect. You're doing brilliantly! x

continuously 6lbs a week is bloody brilliant! hopefully it will be kept up!! xxx

Well done liz :):):) Its my 2nd weigh in today and i have to admit not looking forward to it. I knew it was going to be hard this week with the hubby coming home and him moaning about lack of food. I caved in to food this week, not much food but food none the less. So I am expecting a 2lb weight loss if that. But the boxing gloves are on and I am back in the ring as from today to fight the flab. Have another super week Liz xxx

Fantastic keep up the good work and the weight will keep coming off x x

Thanks everyone. Just shows if you stick at it, and persevere you will reap the benefits. Over the moon I have lasted this long!!

"getting there slowly".....getting there SLOWLY?????!!! 18lbs in 3 weeks is blooming spectacular!! Tell me what other diet will do that so fast? Other than chopping off a limb??? Well done for all the amazing discipline that this result has taken to achieve. Keep up all the good work, we are all behind you.

Back