Week 3 WI..1 stone lighter!

Rhian26

Well, I have had my 3rd week WI today and another 3lb down so that takes me to 1st loss since re-starting!! So happy with that coz I had night out last Saturday so drank and ate this week and still had a good loss.

I think it goes to show, if anyone has a planned night out that they are worried about, then dont because it can be done. As long as you know your not going to fall after that night then I really dont think it is such a big deal as long as your safe with it!

Hope everyone has a good week xxxx

I'd say your delighted, thats great going. I have a weekend off now in two weeks but not too worried. A few people seem to have planned blips and they recover.

Great start to the weekend for you too!! :D

well done! 1 stone is great!

Thats fab Rhian..well done! I agree with you completely about your night out. It can be done, you just have to be prepared for the fact that it will probably put you back a day or 2 or yo umay not lose as much as you hope, but the damage can then be undone! Its when people start stressing themselves out and worrying and all the rest of it that its damaging to the diet and to their mental health! Lol xx

Well done, that's great! :)

& I think you're right - if it's planned then you're probably in a very different frame of mind!

Hannah

well dun you keep up the good work x

Thanks to all! Just got in from work and was very busy coz of everyone finishing work for the weekend (im a Manager of a pub) so was run of my little feet! Hope it contributes to next weeks weight loss! Oh, and i go away on Tuesday and am doing LT while there so wish me luck!!xx

well done hun x and good luck for the hols hun also have a great time x

Back