Week 3 WI...bleh!!!

kitten kat

only a 2lb loss...not good, not happy:(...very upset...cant even beleive i am continuing...but will try another week, and if I dont do better next week, i may give up, and just do SW or WW??...

have increased my water :tear_drop::tear_drop: intake today, and will continue to drink more to see if that makes a difference..

sorry for being negetaive, but i dont exactly feel spurred on at the minute!:(

2lb is a great loss sweetie, It all adds up to one day you being you're ideal weight, Chin up you are doing really well :):)

2lb is a great loss sweetie, It all adds up to one day you being you're ideal weight, Chin up you are doing really well :):)

thanks hun...I wish I could be positive...but it hardly seems worth the extreme of this diet... i have lost more with WW...????

thanks hun...I wish I could be positive...but it hardly seems worth the extreme of this diet... i have lost more with WW...????

I know you are disheartened and you feel a tad down, But stick with it...It is hard I know But once you have got down to you're ideal weight you will feel on top of the world, And you will think that all this is worth it..Don't forget people on here who are losing big amounts every week you can bet that they maybe a lot heavier or a bit heavier than yourself so they tend to lose more every week, Can I ask how much water you are drinking per day?? I have noticed when I upped my water intake some weeks I had bigger losses, If you upped you're water intake it could benefit you're weight losses, But even saying this what you are losing now is fantastic, Sorry you feel a bit deflated! Hope you wake up feeling better in the morning..And stick with it soon you will be you're desired weight! :):)

Can I ask how much water you are drinking per day?? I have noticed when I upped my water intake some weeks I had bigger losses, If you upped you're water intake it could benefit you're weight losses

i have been drinking about 2 litres a day... but have drank 3 today so far.. but will drink another litre before i go to bed..so am gonna aim for 4 litres a day:sigh:

Well done on ur 2lbs lost. Next week weight loss might suprise u. Just keep on drinking lots of water. Good luck

i have been drinking about 2 litres a day... but have drank 3 today so far.. but will drink another litre before i go to bed..so am gonna aim for 4 litres a day:sigh:

It is worth a try, I tend to drink 3 to 4 litres a day...But on a few of the smaller losses I had noticed that I was not drinking as much water as I did on my bigger losses...Give it a go with 3 or 4 litres a day (That's also including the water in you're shakes) And see if it works for next times weigh in..Also I don't know what time of the day you get weighed but if it's late afternoon or even early afternoon and you have already drunk a lot of fluids before hand that can alter you're true weight as drinking water will put a bit of weight on the scales, I suggest you weigh as soon as you can in the morning before fluid intakes..Just a suggestion :) Keep at it and good luck for next weeks weigh in, Listen hun you are doing great don't get to down! :):)

Last edited:
It is worth a try, I tend to drink 3 to 4 litres a day...But on a few of the smaller losses I had I noticed that I was not drinking as much water as I did on my bigger losses...Give it a go with 3 or 4 litres a day (That's also including the water in you're shakes) And see if it works for next times weigh in..Also I don't know what time of the day you get weighed but if it's late afternoon or even early and you have already drunk a lot of fluids before hand that can alter you're true weight as drinking water will put a bit of weight on the scales, I suggest you weigh as soon as you can in the morning before fluid intakes..Just a suggestion :) Keep at it and good luck for next weeks weigh in, Listen hun you are doing great don't get to down! :):)
thanks chick...sometimes i feel i am having a conversation with myself on here..really nice of you to help my spirirts lift!!! ((hugs))
I weigh in at 9am... so i dont have anything apart from a small coffee first thing to wake me up!!lol.. but am struggling for the loo this week, have'nt been since weds...so i am also thinking this may be a little of the cause...so have started taking senekot!...

thanks chick...sometimes i feel i am having a conversation with myself on here..really nice of you to help my spirirts lift!!! ((hugs))
I weigh in at 9am... so i dont have anything apart from a small coffee first thing to wake me up!!lol.. but am struggling for the loo this week, have'nt been since weds...so i am also thinking this may be a little of the cause...so have started taking senekot!...

Maybe next time ask you're pharmacist about Fiberclear A lot on here use it and add it to there shakes to help them go loo :D Senekot is good also I use them and they work...But also drinking more water can help you're bowel movements too..So drink drink drink and yes drink more water :p It is worth a go, And I am sure you will be fine..You are losing that is the main thing..You are not putting it on, And every pound you lose is another step to you're ideal weight, Keep at it and I am here whenever you need to talk! :)

aww KK, im so sorry you feel so rubbish. You have still lost a good amount though and you should applaud yourself.

When I did CD last year, if I drank 2 litres a day then I lost 2lbs. If I drank 3 litres, I lost 3lbs etc...it was so weird.

I would try to up it to 4litres and see how it goes.

And definately try some dulcolax.

Good luck luvy, you know we're all here rooting for you xxx

yeah...am sure i will feel more positive tommorrow...thanks hunnies..((hugs))

2lbs is a good loss and you are doing really well so far. Sometimes our bodies need to catch up with the rapid loss, at least that was what I was told when I had a low loss. Also, I have noticed how my losses have slowed down lately and I have a similar BMI to yours.

As for other diets, if you only lost 2lb on LT then chances are on any other diet you would lose less or stay the same.

x

Another 4 blocks of butter off your waistline - keep at it (I upped my water intake at the end of this week and had a slightly better loss so hopefully that'll work for you).

Peggie xx

Aww hun, hope your feeling better today. Its horrid when your demotivated and so easy to throw the towel in, but think why your doing it and weight IS coming off. Good luck xx

I will join you in a water challenge as I'm really struggling to drink more than 2L now! x

Back