ProPoints Week 3 WI....OMG

debs78

I lost 2lbs making my loss a stone in 3 weeks :eek: I honestly thought I wouldn't lose anything this week. I think I'm a weeklies convert :D

Did you eat all your weeklies and still lost weight?

I managed to lose 3lb per week for 3 weeks, but hate me wi day being Monday right after the weekend! Mind you it makes me behave better I think lol

Well done on your loss!

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply, late shift today.

To answer your questions, I didn't eat all of my weeklies but I only had 9 left. I didn't eat them all in one go but rather had a few of them 3 nights during the week. Not sure if this made any difference but that's what I did. I don't really have any 'tips' because tbh I feel like I have lost weight by accident ;) I think the only thing to do is to be completely honest about what you are eating and make sure you point EVERYTHING.

Good luck xx

Thanks debs... whatever i did worked, was down 9lb yesterday :) Yeahy...so delighted, no to the hard bit...keeping it up!! :) ha
Hope your weeks going well, enjoy your weekend :)

That's fantastic. Well Done :happy096:

Keep it up and you'll be under 100lbs to lose in no time at all xxx

Well done ladies...sound like you've all had a great start. Another key to getting big numbers is stopping eating after 6pm!!! That seems to work a treat! xxx

Back