Week 3 WI:-)

single+2angel

So...

I managed to lose 5 pounds which I am really happy about. My next WI going to be on the 20th August because my pharmacist is going away on a 2 weeks holiday. That is 14 whole day without WI.
Also, I decided I will not count my lost weight from now on by her measuring, because I realised that she is converting the kgs to pounds by a chart and always choosing the higher number for the loss, thus making it only 4lb instead of 4.9 lbs if you converting it properly( And from the beginning she is having my height down wrong with only 174cm and I am 176cm, not big difference but she won't change it.Does it make sense?)
I am lucky that last week I stepped on those weight scales at the front and for 20p the machine told me my weight in kgs, lbs, BMI and normal weight range. I did this today as well and by the machine calculation I lost 5lbs. Which is exactly right.:rolleyes:
Anyway.. I brought 2 weeks supply today and I have an other 10 days worth of formulas squirreled away. :)
I think I will be ok.lol

On the note for drinking coffee I decided that I will cut down my daily amount to maximum of 5 cups to see if this will make any difference or not. Also up for doing some light exercise for the week so fingers crossed.

Thats it for now, Thanks for reading through it ,lol.
x :family2:

good loss - well done!! Keep it going x

Mine always weighs me wrong too, she converts the kilo to pound wrong all the time... and my details didnt save for the first few weeks so they havent got me down for loosing the first 7 kilos or more but they cant change it...

dont really mind though once i know it is gone for good :):)

Great loss, well done x

Congrats! That's a great loss!!

My pharmacist doesn't even offer to weigh me, just hands over the shakes & takes the money. Heh. But, good that you've got it sorted!

Hannah

fab weigh-in result! well done you :)

shame to read people have such varying degrees of helpfulness in pharmacies and do you really have to pay to weigh in every week?! that's appalling!:mad:

Hi Single

I had the same problem....I even posted on here all stressed out as the conversion seemed wrong..so, now what my pharmacy does is tells me in Kg, and then I go away and convert it myself....I just dont get so stressed now, so she just records in KG.

The charts they have, I personally dont think are accurate, because they have to take the middle figure sometimes!!

At least you got weighed on another scale, etc and if you are happy with that, it will make you less stressed...getting weighed, even now, still gets me going, even although I know I have lost! Must be an inbuilt thing.

Good on the coffee......good to experiment as see if any difference, but boy, what a good result!! Sorry, forgot to mention that at the beginning! You are doing really well and should be so proud of yourself.

Just keep coming on here incase you find the 2 weeks too difficult with not being weighed, but I reckon you will be ok as you are determined!

Have a good week and just think of the loss in 2 weeks....

Great loss, well done.

My pharmacist used to convert kg into lb but usually read it incorrectly - like 11.5 stone was 11st 5lb instead of 11st 7lb. I would take no notice of her lbs and I would go home and enter the kg into a spreadsheet (sad aren't I!!!) which would convert it exactly and work out my BMI.

x

Great loss, well done.

My pharmacist used to convert kg into lb but usually read it incorrectly - like 11.5 stone was 11st 5lb instead of 11st 7lb. I would take no notice of her lbs and I would go home and enter the kg into a spreadsheet (sad aren't I!!!) which would convert it exactly and work out my BMI.

x
Oh yes it is really sad, and what is more sad that I am doing the exact same. I kind of have a love relationship with microsoft office software for some reason.:rolleyes:
I have a spreadsheet for everything in my life. Shopping, banking, moneysaving, weightloss etc.....
And the most annoying thing is I am flying home from the pharmacy to put in the data and wait for it to calculate it to see how many kgs , lbs, cm, inches ..... I lost, have to lose or whatever.
I think it's making me stronger to stick to LT because it's reassures me. I am single so it's nice some"body" telling me :wow you lost another 5 lbs. lol
(minimum I do not have to wash, cook or clean for it) lol
x:family2:

Oh yes it is really sad, and what is more sad that I am doing the exact same. I kind of have a love relationship with microsoft office software for some reason.:rolleyes:
I have a spreadsheet for everything in my life. Shopping, banking, moneysaving, weightloss etc.....
And the most annoying thing is I am flying home from the pharmacy to put in the data and wait for it to calculate it to see how many kgs , lbs, cm, inches ..... I lost, have to lose or whatever.
I think it's making me stronger to stick to LT because it's reassures me. I am single so it's nice some"body" telling me :wow you lost another 5 lbs. lol

hahaha - I do exactly the same......cant get back to the office quick enough to work out the conversion...you are in good company ;-)!!!

Lol! Glad to know I'm not the only sad one!!!!!!

x

well jose and BREDA are even SADDER.. we have 2 scales side by side and get on both.. just incase one is WRONG..!!!!

Thank You everyone, it's nice to be with likeminded people.lol

Wow you lost another 5 lbs !! :D Can you iron my shirt now please ;)

J/K I am very well domesticated in that respect ;)

Fantastic loss - keep it up !

PS I use XL all day everyday at work so have also created a Lipotrim one full of BMI / Lbs to Kg / Calories to Miles / lbs to Calories formulas :eek::eek::eek:

Back