Week 3 WI

hey lovelies .. I lost 3lb this week , which is not bad , although more would have been nice .. i am getting yet close to BMI 25 now and my CDC says she often moves clients up to 810 at this point as it boosts the metabolism and she often finds their losses increase again ... I am going to do 1 more week of SS and see how I feel .. for 1 I am reluctant to do 810 just yet as i like the not thinking about food thing with SS , and also I did my weeks food shop yesterday and its pay day on friday so cannot go and buy any more food this week !!!!

and just to say .. I cannot believe I in the 11's .. NEVER thought I would get this far :)

your story makes me want to cry - you are amazing and your weightloss is immense x

I know I am sad , but dont cry !!!! What makes you feel like shedding tears over me ??? lol

because your journey has been so successful despite your gall bladder thingy. You have just soldiered on and thats inspiring x

Well done -that is fantastic

That's fantastic!! Well done you :D

yep, just want to add my congrats to you too, fabby losses, you are inspirational, well done!
Linda XX

hey lovelies .. I lost 3lb this week , which is not bad , although more would have been nice .. i am getting yet close to BMI 25 now and my CDC says she often moves clients up to 810 at this point as it boosts the metabolism and she often finds their losses increase again ... I am going to do 1 more week of SS and see how I feel .. for 1 I am reluctant to do 810 just yet as i like the not thinking about food thing with SS , and also I did my weeks food shop yesterday and its pay day on friday so cannot go and buy any more food this week !!!!

and just to say .. I cannot believe I in the 11's .. NEVER thought I would get this far :)

Well done hun you've done so well :)

Can i just say how teeny tiny you look in your avatar picture you must be so happy :D

x

i moved to the 810 last week. still on it now and will stick to it until i get almost to the weight i want to be. my first week (a re-start week), was ss and i lost 9lbs then last week my 2nd week on 810 was 2.5lb loss so not as good but looking at my losses my 2nd weeks tend to be slower. i've no idea what i'll loose this week. you can stay on ss until you are further down the plans but i do believe that you need to be on the 810 when your bmi goes below 25.

you must decide what you'd like to do. i know nothing about losses slowing down on ss when you get near goal.

Back