week 3 WI

missyd

Gold Member
:):) Just Come Back From My 3rd Wi Another 5lbs Gone I Cant Believe Iv Lost 21lbs In 3 Weeks I Love Lipotrim!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d

Yep! LT is the best! Well done hun! You should be proud! Keep at it!

A BIG WELL DONE TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a fantastic loss hun. xxxxxx

:):) Just Come Back From My 3rd Wi Another 5lbs Gone I Cant Believe Iv Lost 21lbs In 3 Weeks I Love Lipotrim!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d

Well done you! It's messages like this that really keep me motivated, thankyou for posting your success!

OMG so are you already a dress size down in three weeks?

Sammylou x

at the start i was in between sizes size 18 was to big but 16 was a bit tight now there very loose one pair of 16 jeans even fall down when im walking! x

at the start i was in between sizes size 18 was to big but 16 was a bit tight now there very loose one pair of 16 jeans even fall down when im walking! x

So I imagine you are getting loads of compliments and comments on your weight loss then, good for you, when was the last time you needed a belt to hold your trousers up lol? I think it was about 2 years ago for me ha ha!

Sammylou x

:party0011: Yay!! Congratulations!! :party0011: That's fantastic hun! x

Isn't this just the best diet!!

Well done.

x

it certainly is wish i had found out about it sooner x

WOWZERS

wow missy you are flying at this! awesome xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Me too missy, me too!

Sadly I knew about it back in January but dismissed it!!!! I could be 3 months further into my loss - maybe even to target!!!! That just makes me even more determined to be a big loser!!!!

x

well done hun, is wicked :D

Back