Week 3 WI

Kay

Gold Member
Had my week 3 weigh in yesterday and lost another 3 lb :D. The strange thing is I am not in ketosis. My lady thinks it may be to do with hair loss supplements that I am taking. Still it doesn't bother me I'm happy with 3lb. I'm on re-feed this week as I am off to Egypt on Thursday, although i have some shakes and some maintenance bars to take with me.I hope everyone else has had a good week :D

That is great, over a stone in 3 weeks. whoohoo. Have a great time in Eygpt. Wow. watch out for those lamb kebabs!!! LOL:p

Thats great hun! Brill loss! You know i had the same thing the second time i went back on the diet! I was in ketosis for the first two weeks and then for no reason came out of it, but was still having good losses. It was really strange but cos it wasnt affecting anything i just carried on!! Maybe your body is looking more forward to going on holiday than your mind lol xx

Thats great hun! Brill loss! You know i had the same thing the second time i went back on the diet! I was in ketosis for the first two weeks and then for no reason came out of it, but was still having good losses. It was really strange but cos it wasnt affecting anything i just carried on!! Maybe your body is looking more forward to going on holiday than your mind lol xx
How do you know if you come out of ketosis? especially if you are still losing weight?

Hi, I have just started the diet, on day 4 and feel fine. Im not hungry at all and worried i wont reach ketosis and not lose weight. Any advice please
? Trace

Well done Kay! Great loss! I seem to go in and out of ketosis too! I am so jealous of your holiday!!! :jelous: Enjoy the refeed! And enjoy the hols!

Hi, I have just started the diet, on day 4 and feel fine. Im not hungry at all and worried i wont reach ketosis and not lose weight. Any advice please
? Trace

You will defo go into ketosis. If you are not hungry then you are probably already in it!

How do you know if you come out of ketosis? especially if you are still losing weight?

You can tell from Ketostix whether you are in ketosis or not. They are not 100% reliable but when it happened to me i was seeing the doctor about a miscarriage i had so she did a proper test for me. Lots of people use the ketostix every now and again just to check whether they are in it or not but usually once your in it and sticking to the diet...your in it and you know it lol xx

If you are only having 3 shakes a day and not ravenously hungry you must be in ketosis. I was always showing negative or just a trace of ketones on those sticks. Just stick with the rules and you will be fine.

Well done on your loss and enjoy your holiday.

Back