Week 3!

MiniB

Here we go again!
Just had my week 3 weigh in and lost another 4lbs! Well pleased with that. I'll be happy to lose that every week!

Week 3 was hard last time on this but this time it was fine. Feel really good and full of energy. Gym twice a week and badminton club also this week and lots of walking. Feeling fine doing all that too.

The sun is out here and tomorrow we are doing a car boot in the morning and up to my parents for a bbq in the afternoon. No food for me, I will just savour the smells!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend (I will cos I've got the next 10 days off work!) and enjoys the sunshine, long may it last!

Well done bev that's fantastic!!

Have a wonderful weekend you certainly deserve it after a busy week!
Xxx

Whoop whoop fantastic work hun - well done with your weight loss. Well on your way to being a skinny minnie! xxx

Lauren, thanks. I am looking forward to a little rest after such a hectic week but I'm sure it all helps with the weight loss. Your baby is absolutely gorgeous, no wonder you are so proud to be her mummy!

Laura, thanks for the kind comments. I'm off into the back garden any moment to enjoy the sunshine.

Thanks ohtobeslinky (wots your real name, that's so long to type?) Off to sunbathe now and enjoy the sunshine!

Thank u my lovely! She's such a pleasure xxx

Lol all my friends say she makes then broody then she got colic and screamed for 10 weeks straight ha xxxx

Well done, you are doing soooooooooooooo well! x

Well done Bev!!! You are doing so well.....Here's to Wk 4 and hope you have a great 10 days and do lots of activities to keep you busy. The weather is brill, so I am sure you will be out and about and just enjoying the rays!!!!!!

well done hun!!! great loss. :D

Well done Bev, you are doing great, and also well done on all the exercise.

Good luck at the car boot, hopefully you make loads of money.

Just wanted to say thank you all for your replies. I haven't been on a for a couple of days. Haven't been at work so haven't been on the computer all day long. Thanks again for all your lovely comments, they really do spur me on.

Hiya MiniB

Well done to you- you are doing fantastic. 20lbs in 3 weeks. Go for it.

Enjoy your hols from work - you lucky thing!!

Thanks again all.

Had a really good car boot and made over £130! Really surprised at that.

Got rid of loads of stuff and am putting the money in the bank to go towards our hols next year. We are planning on Rhodes again as we love it there so much.

Back