Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3

That's loads! But it's always easier when you dont have work and can do things at your own pace.

I'm glad your back on track and have your mojo back. I'm sure you'll smash that 3 lb goal. But if you don't you could have lost inches rather than fat!

I have started doing bokwa on a Tuesday, spinning on a Wednesday and I see my personal trainer on a Saturday. We meet in the park and do all sorts from 5 k run to circuits. It's hard! But i love it! I'm still on no food and wonder if that's why I only lost 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks!

I'd love 4 lbs this week which would take me to 14.13. Which would be amazing if I got into the 14 stone bracket! But we'll see!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs

That's loads! But it's always easier when you dont have work and can do things at your own pace. I'm glad your back on track and have your mojo back. I'm sure you'll smash that 3 lb goal. But if you don't you could have lost inches rather than fat! I have started doing bokwa on a Tuesday, spinning on a Wednesday and I see my personal trainer on a Saturday. We meet in the park and do all sorts from 5 k run to circuits. It's hard! But i love it! I'm still on no food and wonder if that's why I only lost 3.5 lbs in 3 weeks! I'd love 4 lbs this week which would take me to 14.13. Which would be amazing if I got into the 14 stone bracket! But we'll see! week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs

Yeah but I love exercise. That's the biggest reason I lost weight initially I think! I used to spin 5x a week lol. I love exercise I just don't feel motivated to do it generally after a stressful day at the hospital :( but I think that needs to change.

I was originally trying to exercise with no pod I tried 3x over a two week period. And ended up seeing stars. Almost passed out. So decided ss+ was the only sensible way forward. It's working so far. And I do believe that exercising out weighs the small meal. As exercise is gonna help me maintain.

Ah I have bokwa on Sunday - and possibly tonight if there's any room (or did I choose pilates can't remember if they clash!) lol. I did Zumba for the first time this week and loved it. I love all the dancy girly classes!

I've got my pt focusing in shaping my body and weights as I can do cardio on my own whereas have no clue what to do in order to tone up if that makes sense.

Focus on seeing that 14 on the scale this week bc it can happen! I can't wait to get into the 12s - I started stepping on scales at 15 at 13st so have never NEVER seen a 12!!! It's a bit if a psychological barrier for me. But I'm hoping ill get over it and fly into the 12s lol.

Lets just hope the scales got the message!!! Have a great day and stay positive - WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS :) xx

Yes I know. Think I will see what weight loss I get this week and then decide.

Yes I've reached the weight that I was when I first joined weightwatchers at 12 so I'm very happy. That was 14 years ago!

Onwards and upwards! Enjoy your day!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs

Yeah that's understandable. And perhaps talk to your CDC about it she may be able to offer some great advice.

Have a great day too :) xx

How's your week gone my dear?

Did you get the results you wanted at weigh in on Friday?

I was very impressed with myself on Saturday at my personal training session. I ran 4 k in 29 minutes 58 seconds. Which I was over the moon with! I've never run that far without stopping before!

How's your week gone my dear? Did you get the results you wanted at weigh in on Friday? I was very impressed with myself on Saturday at my personal training session. I ran 4 k in 29 minutes 58 seconds. Which I was over the moon with! I've never run that far without stopping before!

Hey!!

I lost 2lbs so was chuffed! I'm aiming for 3lbs this week to make it 2st in 8 weeks!

I did have a dodgy day yesterday which I knew would be I'd already planned an off plan meal if that makes sense - a family celebratory occasion so knew I couldn't get away with not eating. But I managed no alcohol on my night out Friday.

So far I've been back on plan and 100% so still hoping for that 3. Not sure when wi will be this week as I've got a job interview the end of the week and so can't make wi due to changing my shifts to accommodate.

But feeling good.

Wow that's great! And that's a long time and distance running continuously! Exercise does give you that buzz doesn't it! How's your week going :) when is wi for you? tomorrow? X

Well done that's fab!

You've only just had your wi so you should be okay with a off plan meal.

Thank you. I really pushed myself!

Good luck with your interview. Is that another midwife position?

Yes wi is tomorrow but had the curry last night so a bit worried. Had tandoori prawns and salad but we'll see! Went for a long walk today so hoping it will be okay.

Thanks I was chuffed bc I wasn't convinced I was gonna have a wi day tbh! But I was really pleased!! And that was deffo the best meal idea. And worst case you retain a little bit tomorrow but that would be gone next week! So stay positive. But tbh that's a basic ss+ meal so I think your be fine! And yes I'm hoping I can work the meal off and get into ketosis again quickly in order to secure that loss! Xx

Ps and yes it's another midwife position but in a midwife unit. X

I'm hoping you have a huge grin on your aw today :) x

Lost 5 lbs! Woohoo! Really happy! 1/2 lb off 6 stone!

Omg that's incredible I'm super pleased for you!!! Wahoooooo xx

Thank you. It's so weird how it goes!

In 3 weeks I lost 3 1/2 lbs. then in one week I lost 5 lbs.

Hope your having a good week.

Oohh mizkirsty, I didnt know you are a midwife, I'm qualifying as a midwife soon (all being well!) I'm already a nurse. Where do you work?

Thank you. It's so weird how it goes! In 3 weeks I lost 3 1/2 lbs. then in one week I lost 5 lbs. Hope your having a good week.

Well I'm hoping for a fantastic loss soon!! 5lba would be amazing! I've got 6lbs to get into the 12s. - I HAVE NEVER BEEN 12STONES!! - on any set of scales I have never seen this number always 13 or above!!

I'm have a good week so far! Not sure when official wi will be. Half thinking it'll be next week :( xx

Oohh mizkirsty, I didnt know you are a midwife, I'm qualifying as a midwife soon (all being well!) I'm already a nurse. Where do you work?

Yes :) I am! I'm a Midwife in Bristol! Good luck it's a great career!! All the best for qualifying and getting a job :) !! Xx

Thank you! I have a job lined up already, at the trust where I trained :)

Cals how's it going? Xx

Yes going well.

I lost 5 1/2 lbs yesterday so 7 stone 6 lbs in total.

Moved up to step 2 as well as only got just over 2 stone to go.

How about you?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs

Wow well done that's brilliant!!

My losses have been really slow -1 this week - my CDC thinks I'm exercising too much u was exercising 5-6 x a week over the last few weeks and she thinks it's too much!!

So this week my strategy is no exercise lol!!

Who knows we will see. I'm not gonna give up bc I am loosing. And I'm so close to the 12s now 3lbs to go and I'll see it so it is worth it. But just wish I could get a better weekly loss!!

I guess it's that dreaded plateau xx

Back