Step 1 Sole Source + Week 3

Thank you.

Yes maybe it was too much excercise!

I started having two meals a week because of the exercise and my consultant said I will probably retain water doing that so that's why I'm going onto step 2 from now.

Maybe you could try that. Maybe your retaining water?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs

Yeah this is what she said. And I'd been doing a lot of weight training to try and tone so building muscle too.

I think ill lay off the exercise until my weight makes me move up a step (or at least the hard core exercise lol!).

And hopefully I'll see better results. I do do a mix of ss and ss+ but hopefully ill break through this plateau.

What do you eat on step 2? X

Yeah sounds like a plan.

Step two is basically the same as ss+. I think you get a bit extra on the protein allowance. But as I have milk in my coffee I do the milk bit of ss+ so step two is the meal.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs

How has step 2 been over the last couple days? Have you been enjoying it?

I'm hoping for a good result tomorrow! Fingers crossed!! X

It's been going okay. Had a couple of off plan meals as had a few socials and my best friend has just had her baby and was a but of a traumatic labour so she's been a bit poorly so been helping her out and had lots of late nights but gonna have a 100% on it week this week!

How did your wi go?

My wi was good -3. I hit 12.13.75 on my own scales which gave me a buzz so wanted it officially but hers are always more than mine!

But I self sabotaged again that 12 scared me and I don't know why! So I've had three dinners off plan - not terrible but carbs included so I'm praying for a sts this week so I can refocus for next week!

Oh dear sounds like you've had a busy week! I'm glad your enjoying it. How's the exercise going? Xx

Well done you! That was a brilliant loss!

I've had a wobbly week. Trying to claw it back but it's been hard with everything going on!

Excercise is good I love it!

Have you got weigh in tomorrow?

Our weeks seem to mirror eachothers. I've had a wobbly week and this is day 2 of being back on it in an attempt to claw something back for tomorrow's wi lol

Stress at work caused me to go off plan - and then I kept being off plan from fri-tue and managed to get back on it yesterday! So I'm gonna accept whatever the scales say tomorrow and move on no good dwelling won't change it!

What happened with your week? Xx

Oh no! It's a nightmare isn't it!

It's just been two off plan meals last week turned into 8 off plan meals! I was fine in the day with my packs but by the evening I have just been having meals with carbs and the odd chocolate bar! Not good. Got back on it Wednesday and had a good day as well as two classes so hoping that will have helped a bit.

It scares me how easily I can revert back to my old ways but at least I can recognise it before it gets too bad.

I've got my personal trainer on Saturday as well so fingers crossed its not too bad.

Oh no! It's a nightmare isn't it! It's just been two off plan meals last week turned into 8 off plan meals! I was fine in the day with my packs but by the evening I have just been having meals with carbs and the odd chocolate bar! Not good. Got back on it Wednesday and had a good day as well as two classes so hoping that will have helped a bit. It scares me how easily I can revert back to my old ways but at least I can recognise it before it gets too bad. I've got my personal trainer on Saturday as well so fingers crossed its not too bad. week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs

This is freaky!

My one off plan meal turned into more. And just like you I was ok breakfast and lunch and then just ate whatever meal incl carbs I fancied of an evening!

I just wasn't able to stop myself!

Not sure what enabled me to get back on it wed but I managed it too! Go us!

But your right I realised how easy it was to slip back. But I think when I'm on step 6 - it won't be the same bc all foods won't be off limits. So I'm sure if I had been allowed I dunno a pasta bale with salad that would have sufficed I wouldn't have needed the chips etc that I had if that makes sense!?

Good luck on sat!
I think ill either 0-+2 tomorrow depending on scales difference (which changes every week!) fingers crossed for both of us! Xx

Well I managed to claw a sts! So that's great or a -0.7lbs but we only count whole lbs so it's a maintenance this week. So I'm happy with that!

Here's to a good and better week! X

That's a result!

I'm half way through day three so hoping to be back in ketosis soon.

Enjoyed a really nice step 2 meal last night so hoping that will keep me going and not need carbs.

Yes I was rather pleased. Means I have half a chance of loosing and getting into the 12s next week!!

And step 3 looks the best ATM! Cereal!!! Omg lol!!

So I'm on day 3 now not sure if I'm back into ketosis or not yet! I was hungry when I had my ss+ meal today but had that at 2pm and hasn't had a shake before so could have just been an empty stomach. If that makes sense. Not wen hungry since!

But just hoping my night shift tonight doesn't throw me off the wagon again! I've bought some water flavourings so maybe the veggie one will help with that savoury crave at 4am! I can only hope!! Xz

I'm sure you will be there before you know it!

Yes cereal would be nice. More food options scares me though! Lol!

Night shifts must be tough! You must be really busy though delivering all those babies! Must keep your mind off it!

It does and it doesn't seeing people eating lots of food quite often makes me want to eat whether I'm hungry or not tbh!!

I've bought all the water flavourings orange nice berry incredible and just about to try the savoury veg one - thinking this may be a good one for nights and winter. It smells like soup .. Just the taste test ... Tastes good too :)

So here's hoping I can manage 2lbs this week to get into the 12s that's be nice xxx let me know how wi goes xxx

I know that feeling! I prefer the berry flavouring. I get a washing up liquid taste from the orange one! Lol! Haven't tried the vegetable one!

Just had my pt session and she killed me! I struggled to drive home but I love it! Hope it will have got rid of some of the weight I have probably gained!

Have a good week!

The veggie one tastes a bit like a cup a soup or broth. I felt like it was an extra meal which was nice :) especially at 4am!!

Well done!! I'm sure it'll help. And I hope the scales are kind to you!! But remember no use in dwelling it's all about moving on!! Xx

The veggie one tastes a bit like a cup a soup or broth. I felt like it was an extra meal which was nice :) especially at 4am!! Well done!! I'm sure it'll help. And I hope the scales are kind to you!! But remember no use in dwelling it's all about moving on!! Xx

Sorry to jump in . . . . Did you get the Veggie flavouring from your consultant ? I didn't realise they do one and I used to have the occasional cup of veg bouillon which was allowed and kept me going if I needed a salt fix as it's quite salty x

Sorry to jump in . . . . Did you get the Veggie flavouring from your consultant ? I didn't realise they do one and I used to have the occasional cup of veg bouillon which was allowed and kept me going if I needed a salt fix as it's quite salty x

Hey yeah I did. It's called golden vegetable water flavouring! This gives you a good salt/savoury fix too worth a buy :) xx

Hey yeah I did. It's called golden vegetable water flavouring! This gives you a good salt/savoury fix too worth a buy :) xx

Fab :) will MSG my cdc to see if she has any,
Thanks x

Back