week 4 and my will is flagging

luckymum

Hello all I haven't posted here before but thought I would start today as the 100% forum is fairly quiet. Anyhow,I had my 4th weigh in and lost only 3lbs . this is not really a big shock to me as this week i ate a couple of meals . I don't know why i ate as i am not hungry and i am annoyed with myself for doing it. When i started out i had great determination but it has diminished slightly. I hope to get back on track 100% this week and try to log on this site more often as it is a god send for LT dieters.Best of luck to you all and here's hoping i can get back on track.

Last edited:
my brain is also flagging as i tried to delete this from this forum but couldn't sorry about that I know i have mentioned food

I'm guessing that 3lbs after two meals is a pretty good loss! Looking at the bigger picture, 25lbs in four weeks is fantastic.

My weight loss is also up and down, dont look a weekly totals just look at ur progression towards your goal!

I'm guessing that 3lbs after two meals is a pretty good loss! Looking at the bigger picture, 25lbs in four weeks is fantastic.

You are right Cate it is a great loss and I am delighted with my overall loss so far.I was just disappointed with myself . I have but it behind me now and am back on track thanks for your reply.

My weight loss is also up and down, dont look a weekly totals just look at ur progression towards your goal!

Hi Benny I think you are right I tend to focus too much on the the amount of weight coming off weekly I am going to shift my focus to the end result and getting there how ever long it takes . thanks for reply .

I was 100% on week 2 n lost 3lbs so I think after a meal r 2, 3 lbs is a really good loss. Week 3 for me was the toughest so mayb it's this time of the diet that we drop a bit of will power but u'll get it back. :)

I was 100% on week 2 n lost 3lbs so I think after a meal r 2, 3 lbs is a really good loss. Week 3 for me was the toughest so mayb it's this time of the diet that we drop a bit of will power but u'll get it back. :)

Hi Lennie, I'm just about to go into week 3 so will be on my guard against flagging willpower now. Forewarned is forearmed as they say so thanks for the heads up.

You are right Cate it is a great loss and I am delighted with my overall loss so far.I was just disappointed with myself . I have but it behind me now and am back on track thanks for your reply.

So glad to hear that. It's tough, I know.

Back