Week 4 and not a happy bunny

Kayb_395

Hi all
This is my fourth week and in total
I've lost 20lb I know I should be pleased but I did think it would be quicker
On top of this ive got a really itchy sore lumpy scalp which started as soon as I started taking Lipotrim and it happened 7 years ago when I did this for 19weeks and lost 6 stone
Any ideas anyone??

So...... I'm not a happy bunny but sticking with it and hoping for done moral support from the forum

Thanks for reading ..... Moan over :)

20lb in four weeks is brilliant. There aren't many diets out there that could get you that sort of a loss so quickly. People eating healthily and sweating it out in the gym every day still lose nowhere near that! Try and stay positive if you can hun. How much have you got to lose this time around?

A stone and a half in 4 weeks is fab. I agree with Kozza, on what other diet would that happen. You have done this before so you know the drill ;) good luck Kayb.
No idea about the hair thing though, sorry :eek:

Why are you upset over 1stone 6lb in 4 weeks?! I lost 22lb in that time and I started off a whopping 18+ stone!!

Chin up and stick with it hun. Just think your cleansing your body and your taste buds and giving your body a rest from the bad stuff! :)

With the scalp thing I can't help there but maybe give the helpline a ring?

xox

I have just had my weigh in for my 2nd week and have only lost 7lb in 2 weeks. Was convinced I had lost more as feel much slimmer. Started at 11st 9lb so not all that large but even so people said it would be more.
I am at a weeding this weekend too so thinking of just eating protien. Anyone know what mints we can have too?
20lb is fab by the way
X

Back