Step 1 Sole Source Week 4 and struggling!

emmajane30

Ok so started the first couple of weeks really well and lost the majority of my weight despite having to go for a meal in week 1. Then I started picking, a little bit of cheese here, a little bit of chicken there, and now I'm eating a few bites of an apple etc. I know it's not a chocolate bar or cake but it is still cheating! My weight loss have obv slowed too. How to I jump back onto ss having gotten used to slow but evident losses when cheating?

Feel like im in a rut :-(

Hi, well done on losing 17lbs :)
Have you spoken with your consultant? Could you not come off of it completely for a day to give yourself a break and then start again. Or try keeping a food diary and promise yourself to cut down the snacking day by day....sometimes if you see it written down you will be more likely to try and stop it. Dieting is so hard it isn't.....why can't we just eat what we want and stay slim!!!! Best of luck and congrats again on the weight lost so far.

I'm jus gonna go for it as of tomorrow I think, it's literally a bit at a time so need to remind myself that its not like I've had a massive binge!

i agree totally with writing stuff down. I need to write my water down too as there's no way I drink enough! How long have you been on the plan? Tell me it gets easier!!

xxx

I am only on week 2 hun! I am finding this week easier than the first although Istill keep wanting to eat everything in site!! I know that if I do start picking thatI will be so annoyed with myself and I probably won't stop so I am managing to resist. I have dieted so many times I'm like a yo yo and as much as I want to lose weight I also love my food, I love eating out and ordering takeaways and drinking wine so I just hope that once I do lose it I can control myself and nit put it all back on. I don't know if it will get easier I think it's just trying to live with it and be terrorised by temptation lol xxx

Having a read through a few of the older posts... How did you do? Did you conquer the snacking have your weigh ins improved? :)

Back