Week 4 - back on track!

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by maccalenny, 3 December 2010 Social URL.

1. maccalenny

maccalenny Full Member

Diet:
    5:2 and low GL
    Much better week - hurray! I've found it easy to only eat when I'm hungry - haven't been tempted to snack really. Didn't buy any chocolate, which has helped. I've lost 2.5lb, and I hit my target to be under 14 stone by start of December. So new target - a gentle one with the festivities approaching - to be 13st10 by the end of December.

Kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    Result girl!!!! 2.5 lbs !!! Well done to you on reaching a milestone for yourself. You deserve to feel good about your result. Fair dues for setting a realistic target over the holiday period. It will be hard to stay on track but try and stick to the old Denby 80/20 rule and just allow yourself a little slack 20% of the time. We all have to learn that occasions in our lives don't have to revolve entirely around an excess of food. A little of what we fancy will be o.k but no too much!!
    Have a good weekend and keep up the great effort. You are doing so well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.