Week 4: End of first month, a third through my journey

CP78

Well it's that time of the week again. Last week, as you may of read, I was slightly disappointed at losing 'only' 4.6lbs. My main reason for this was because the lipotrim website says as a bloke I should lose roughly 21lbs a month. So my mind instantly read that as 5lbs a week.

Being a bigger bloke who I expected that to be more and was right the first 2 weeks. Plain fact is I now realise (thank to the support on this site) that -4.6lb in a week is still an awesome feat and at the end of the day the body will adjust to what it's receiving. Also doing swimming for an hour each week and 1 mile+ walks everyday the body will start to build some muscle, which is heavier than fat.

Anyhow onto this past week. Being disappointed at last weeks weigh in + reaching a 2 stone milestone + watching Prometheus (being a massive Alien fan) with a friend resulted in going for a ruby after the film on Monday. I knew it was wrong, but curbed what I'd normally eat by calorie wise by about 50%. Afterwards I felt a bit ashamed but at the same time happy as I'd managed to control myself and 'got it out of my system'. Since then been back to 100% and a lot happier with the diet and myself overall.

If you're still reading I'll now get to the facts :p Weighed in at 141.2kilo (22st 3.3lbs) giving me a loss of 1.5kilo (3.3lbs) this week. That means in my first month I've lost a total of 15.4kilo (2st 6lbs). Which I'm really happy with. It's really starting to show an had 3 people this week tell me.

I've got 8 weeks left before I refeed for my holiday. Would love to hit my goal of 18st before then, but tbh would be happy just to break the 20st barrier which would probably be the lightest I've been for 15 years

TL: DR Lost 3.3lbs despite eating a ruby 5 days ago. Still happy

Wish I could go for a nice curry and still lose over 3lb! All I had was a light dinner on my birthday the other week and I only lost 1lb!! Grrrrrr. ;)

You're doing amazingly well, keep up the good work but NO MORE CURRY!!!! :D

Curry is my weakness, that and bullets

Well done CP78, you are doing a great job :)

Back