Week 4 experiences

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Chunkeymonkey, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Ive slowed right down from a 5-6 pounds a week to 2.2 pounds for my 4th.

I know the losses were going to slow down but with my minimum of 39 pounds in 9 weeks, I dont think I could reach it, let alone an ambitious goal of 52 left.

I was planning on doing a SS+ meal to give my body a change etc but chickened out. Has anybody else had a go?

The other thing I could do is exercise. I did one day this week and the next day showed no change so got put off it a bit. However I get the muscle is smaller than fat etc but when do you start losing fat?

I feel like this is more of a rant as I feel better for getting it off my chest. My immediate family know Im doing the CD but I don't really want to talk to them about it. :p
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.