Week 4 on LT

Mick1166

Hi Everyone,

This week I lost 9 lb, my current weight is 21 st 1 lb. Found that my pharmacist has made a mistake when converting kg to pounds, she told me that I lost another 10 lb this week but I checked myself and found that from week one up to present, I have lost 42.7 lb instead of 44 as she said to me, anyway I think still great loss.

My wife is doing the maintenance diet, I think she lost another 2 lb. She is a great support for me. Starting last week we go to the park 3 times a week and walk for around 2 miles,we will increase the distance little by little.

I had 2 days that I felt really weak and I was thinking about food all the time, it may be related to the walkings...

Regards,
Mick
PD: Don't give up, keep going.

Starting 24 st 1 lb :cry:Super morbid obese
Week 1: Loss 1 st :D:D:D
Week 2:
Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 3: Loss 1o lb :):)
Week 4: Loss 9 lb :):)

(faints) :eek::eek::eek:

OMG Mick you are awesome, What a weight loss...Good for you babes, I am so happy for you! ;):)

arrr well done hun i bet you are smiling big time!

Well done honey x x x

My OH wants to go on LT, and he said he would wait till I have finished so he can see just how good it is, but I think that is a bit of a cop out, though I can understand his worries, as I had them too! It is up to him to decide, would be great if we could do it together though!

Keep up the good work!

Mick and Mrs Mick, you are stars, what a great loss! Bet you're grinning ear to ear.
Congratulations to the both of you. xx

well done you are doing great and wello done to your wife to x

Wow Mick, that is awesome! Well done to you and your OH.

And well done on all the walking, it is brilliant exercise, especially when the weather is good.

x

blimey! Very well done!

Mega Loss Hun! Well done and well done to the OH! It is all about changing habbits and the walking is great!

Back