Week 4 results

Yasmine

One last chance
I guess this is when my weight loss starts to slow down :sigh:.

This time I lost 3lbs which isn't bad I guess. A loss is a loss.

Oh and I want to know if anyone else uses listerine strips that come in a small blue box with a flexible lid. Do they contain sugar?

Anyways, I wish the best for everyone on LT. Don't give up people!

hey hunni... well done on your weight loss this week. yes it does slow down so dont worry about that bit. you still have lost 3lbs which is ALOT!!! yeah i use those listerine strips... you are not allowed to have anything else on LT. they're definitely the right ones as I got them from my chemist. they are disgusting tho!!! lol

Heya.. well done!

Thats a good loss.. ur doing great.. keep it up! you'll be there in no time!!!
listerine strips.. they are allowed and no sugar! :) minty fresh breath!

hey hunni... well done on your weight loss this week. yes it does slow down so dont worry about that bit. you still have lost 3lbs which is ALOT!!! yeah i use those listerine strips... you are not allowed to have anything else on LT. they're definitely the right ones as I got them from my chemist. they are disgusting tho!!! lol
Thanks, that's a releif. I kept thinking that the strips may have tampered with my weight. Yeah! they are fricken nasty!

Heya.. well done!

Thats a good loss.. ur doing great.. keep it up! you'll be there in no time!!!
listerine strips.. they are allowed and no sugar! :) minty fresh breath!
Thanks, I do have a loooong way to go though. Hopefully I'll be there before I go to Morocco next year.

That's a fab loss

Well done

xx

3lb is a great loss, a whole bag of flour! Well done.

x

Yarp, can also be seen as 6 bars of butter! LOL

Thanks love, how's it going for you?

Not so good. My refeed is going badly coz I'm getting the munchies big time! Am not eating cr*p, just too much fruit and wholemeal wraps/bread. I need to up the water!

Now I must go to bed as I have an early start! Sleep well hun.

x

3lbs is still excellent, do the same next week and thats nearly half a stone. You are doing fab x
Thanks very much, I can't wait to hit my second stone.

Hey Yas! Well done-ur doing really well! its tru that the 1st week u lose loads and then it just stays steady- 3 pounds is an amazing amount to lose-be proud x

Back