Week 4 see's a weight loss of....

*lil*

Gold Member
Sweet f@*k all! Sorry for the language but I am seriously peed off right now! In 4 weeks I've only lost 9lbs! My friends lost that in 4 weeks if sw and she's bloody cheated!
I feel so miserable, the only thing I did this week was have a bar and 3 shakes in the same day because I was hungry :( in supposed to be on aamw this week! I don't know what to do! Hubby hasn't been weighed and he won't this week as he can't get to the chemist.
I could honestly just sit and cry!

I think you are not as big as some of us thus why your losses are small, personal opinion anyway. I am sure someone will have a better opinion hun x

Divalicious said:
I think you are not as big as some of us thus why your losses are small, personal opinion anyway. I am sure someone will have a better opinion hun x

Maybe that's the case :( I just wanted to lose a bit each week, to spur me on. I have totm pains brewing I think, it's very irregular normally so if they are then maybe that could be why? Thanks for replying anyway! Think I just need a boot up my bum sometimes :)

Yeah TOTM will mess with your losses. And your body will have ups and downs. Chemist, when I was doing LT, said that most people hit a plateau at some point.

Keep going, you'll have a good loss next week. I know losing nothing when you've been 100% is gutting but the weight will keep coming off, promise!!

Soph said:
Yeah TOTM will mess with your losses. And your body will have ups and downs. Chemist, when I was doing LT, said that most people hit a plateau at some point.

Keep going, you'll have a good loss next week. I know losing nothing when you've been 100% is gutting but the weight will keep coming off, promise!!

JoanneM said:
Have you taken measurements? Sometimes the scales dont agree with the tape measure.

I have my original ones from when I started Atkins and I took them a few weeks ago I think - I'll go check! Thanks joanne x

SarahBx said:
How did your measurements go?? X

Hmm my waist seems to be down an inch but non anywhere else. I guess I'll just have to stick it out and hope it picks up again x

Im with you lil I only lost 0.5lbs this week which is what i could loose on slimmersworld eating like a banshee.Ive just bought the next bundle so will give it another 4 weeks but if slow weight loss Im outta here.V diheartening when Ive not so much as cheated once

Plateus are disheartening on any diet, but I understand that it must be super hard to swallow on exante if you've been 100%... I wonder if you should try AAMW, even if just for a few days? From reading other diaries/threads it seems that this really gives the ol' metabolism a boost and you then get back to bigger losses - keep the body guessing and all that??

scotminx said:
Plateus are disheartening on any diet, but I understand that it must be super hard to swallow on exante if you've been 100%... I wonder if you should try AAMW, even if just for a few days? From reading other diaries/threads it seems that this really gives the ol' metabolism a boost and you then get back to bigger losses - keep the body guessing and all that??

Yeh I'm on aamw knowing my luck I'll bloody gain lol but I guess I'll find out next week !!

Back