Week 4, Total Loss 18lbs :-)

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Well, its been 4 weeks since I started CD and I am very pleased. I started the diet religiously the 1st week and lost an incredible 10.5lbs...I then found it hard the next 2 weeks and I fell off the wagon by eating mainly because my family from USA came over and there was just food everywhere and we also had a BBQ and I really fell off the wagon big time, but after that I stuck to it and I am extremely pleased as I spent the weekend at home cleaning my wardrobe and sorting clothes for my holiday next month to Miami (hence the determination to lose weight!) and I found size 10/12 clothes I had before! I tried some stuff on and I was delighted that some of the stuff, mainly designer pcs fitted me!!! Yay!!! I am so very determined now, have become so calorie conscious and am motivated by the loss, regardless how big/small, its still a loss. Have even invested in a nice fancy electronic glass scale to keep track of my weight personally!

Started CD Sole Source 21st April 08
Start Weight: 12st 13.5lbs

28th April 08: 12st 3lbs (SO Happy):D
5th May 08: 12st 2.5lbs (Major Cheats):cry:
12th May 08: 12st 1lb (Major Cheats):cry:
19th May 08: 11st 9lbs (Extremely Happs):D

Will Sole Source for another 32 days until I go away to Miami. They say I should be in the 9st area for my height (tiny 5'1) but I love my curves and I would ideally be happy and comfortable to reach around 10st 5lbs mark. If more, then great but lets take it one goal at a time!

Well done! Keep it up! :D

Thank u very much! Looks like we have a common goal to reach the 9st mark! Good luck to u too! And ur sole sourcing + and losing rapidly! Its great when people notice. Am smiling ear to ear today heard so many good remarks, god knows what I'll be like when I reach my 10's!! ahhhh cant wait!!!

Well done! Keep it up! :D

Thank u becky! Keep up the good work too! You will def lose loads of calories shopping in London! It's fab!!! Walked all the way from Tottenham Ct Rd to Marble Arch last Thurs! It's great! We burn so many calories just by doing everyday things! Have fun shopping!

thats fab well done :)

Thank u very much! Looks like we have a common goal to reach the 9st mark! Good luck to u too! And ur sole sourcing + and losing rapidly! Its great when people notice. Am smiling ear to ear today heard so many good remarks, god knows what I'll be like when I reach my 10's!! ahhhh cant wait!!!

thanks... hopefully it'll continue at a good rate! Well done ~ the smiling ear to ear feeling makes it all worthwhile! :D

Well done, thats a great loss, in such a short time :)

Back