Week 4 Weigh In + Measures!

Soozy-Sparklers

Morning Ladies (and the odd couple of blokes!)

Hope that everyone is doing well?

Went out at the weekend, as it was Adams Dads birthday..so went to a Chinese :/ :/ I stuck to eating chicken, and ribs.....

......and I still lost 3lbs!!!

So I am a rather happy bunny. I just have another 6lbs to lose to get to the 2stone mark :D :D

Also, with this being week 4 I measured all over my body, to see the inches lost as well... they go like this..

Waist- lost 4 inches
Bust- lost 4 inches
Hips- lost 2 inches
L Thigh- lost 4 inches
R Thigh- lost 4 inches
L Calf- lost 2 inches
R Calf- lost 3 inches
L Arm- lost 2 inches
R Arm- lost 2 inches
Neck- lost 1 inch
and...the largest part around my belly and lovehandles- lost 4 inches..

So that's a full total of 32 inches!!!

Woo!!

xx

WOW thats brilliant well done, havee you nearly lost 2 stone in 4 weeks? thats amazing xx

WOW well done you !! 2 stone in 4 weeks is totally amazing - keep it up, you're doing great and as for all those inches disappearing WOW! x

Aww thanks very much Ladies :) :)

I've lost a total of 1 stone 8 lbs in 4 weeks. Hopefully in 2 more weeks I will lose another 6lbs to make it the 2 stone landmark!

Off shopping tomorrow..need to buy new trousers and a new bra!! :)

xx

Well done to you. You must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. I am so jealous of you as I am not coping well with this diet. I'm cheating all the time. Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday.

Well done to you. You must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. I am so jealous of you as I am not coping well with this diet. I'm cheating all the time. Dreading my weigh in on Wednesday.

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Why aren't you coping on the diet? Are you at home alot?

As for cheating, we all have a little sneaky cheat...you have to..it reminds you of your goal! I had Chinese on Saturday for gods sake! lol

I'm also trying to get fitter as well...have you looked at going swimming? I'm doing aqua aerobics once/twice a week, and it helps!!

Keep your chin up!

xx

well done sooz, we will soon be skinny minnies together. bet adam is pleased with u :D xxx

Darn tootin!

I'm off shopping today, need to get some new jeans..as mine are literally falling off me. Also, I'm losing my boobs! Im currently wearing a 40E! But after being measured, they are suggesting I get a 38D! Just hoping I can get a cheapy one from Primark! lol

xx

Thank you for the kind words! :)

Why aren't you coping on the diet? Are you at home alot?

As for cheating, we all have a little sneaky cheat...you have to..it reminds you of your goal! I had Chinese on Saturday for gods sake! lol

I'm also trying to get fitter as well...have you looked at going swimming? I'm doing aqua aerobics once/twice a week, and it helps!!

Keep your chin up!

xx
I am still trying to do this diet, what I have started to do today is take half a shake or bar at a time and so far it seems to be suiting me as I feel that I am eating all the time. Weigh in tomorrow, not expecting a great loss but you never know. Have not really started exercising yet, I don't seem to have time. Everyday I seem to spend my time working, tidying up, and in the evening I have to taxi my girls to their various sporting activities.

Back