Week 4 weigh In ... WOO HOO!!!!

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by ~lisa~, 26 October 2006 Social URL.

1. ~lisa~

~lisa~ Full Member

Another 5 pounds bites the dust.
    I am chuffed to bits about losing 18 pounds in 4 weeks.

Not sure what I am going to do about AAM week yet, I saw my GP yesterday and he said it was up to me. I may have a few AAM days, but to be honest I am enjoying not planning meals and cooking lol
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FatFairNForty(ish)

FatFairNForty(ish) Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Fantastic Lisa!! :eek: That's a brilliant loss!!! :D :D You should be chuffed too! You've done incredibly well... more power to yer elbow!;) :D
  4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Lisa

Fab loss well done you can be justifiably chuffed!

I'm with you on not having to plan and cook. I loved the simplicity of SSing but AAM does help you learn what to eat and in controlled amounts.

If your GP is happy with you SSing for longer do what you feel you want too there may come a time when you feel that you need an AAM week.

Congratulations on your total loss.

Dizzy x
  5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

XXC :D
  6. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

nice one lisa :)
  7. Jemax

Jemax Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lisa

Well done for sticking true to your dreams. It's amazing what can happen in 4 weeks when we focus on our dreams.
  8. ayembee

ayembee Full Member

cambridge diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.