Week 4 weigh in

ava

Silver Member
Lost 4lb this week, so 31lb in 4 weeks. I'm really pleased :)

Bit nervous about aam next week and how it will affect my losses but guess i won't know until next fri so just going to go for it. Just hope it doesn't trigger off all sorts of food cravings :cry:

Well done Ava brilliant results, good luck with the AAM must admit im dreading it too lol.
All the best xxx

:wow:31lbs in 4 weeks thats amazing, well done....xxxx

that is a HUGE achievement - well done to you

I am on aam at the moment and I'm really enjoying it.

I haven't found its triggered cravings but it does make you think about food abit more!

I think its important to do not just for the physical side of reminding your body that it will still be getting food (and therefore keeping your metabolism up) but also psychologically preparing you for when you do return to eating.

Good Luck
xxx

wow.. ur doing great, 4lb is a fab loss. I lost 4lb too, we will soon reach gaol.

WOW!!!!!!

That's an amazing loss in 4 weeks... huge congrats!!!!!

It's so inspirational having everyone share like this, I know everyone's losses are different but just to see what can happen is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!!!

You must be so proud of yourself, you're doing fab!!!

tinks xx

Thanks everyone :) Have had some chicken and brocolli tonight for my aam, mixed it it with my soup to make it nice and chunky, was quite tasty :D

Crikey thats another great loss!!!

Good luck with aam - don't be too worried about how it will affect your losses as you will soon be back to SS and your metabolism will have had an extra boost.

I am currently on my third aam week and curious to see how it affects my losses this time - the first one I had a smaller loss but the 2nd one I had a cracking loss ;)

Back