Week 4 weigh in

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
I am soooo chuffed that ive managed to complete a full 4 weeks on a vlcd! I have never cheated once!

I lost 23lbs with LT in three weeks!

This week was my first full week on Slim and Save and ive lost 3lbs :clap: very happy with that! so in a full month ive lost 28ibs which is exactly 2stone, in 1 month Wowzer!!!

Well done.

Very very impressive weight loss

Congrats...that is a fab weight loss in such a short space of time and a great inspiration for those struggling with the diet x

Thanks everyone! ive still got a way to go yet but im megga chuffed with that weight loss! id love to lose a stone a month now but we'll see! good luck everyone

Fantastic stuff, and these losses really spur us on don't they? Wonderful achievement is such a short time

they aure do! im so chuffed. I made the conscious effort not to tell many friends or family members that im doing a vlcd when i started, as they dont approve!! but i do and its my decision, so here i am 2 stone lighter, its such a good feeling!

That is amazing in 4 weeks well done

Thanks everyone and thanks Laura, i feel it will slow down now though! i hope i can still lose around a stone a month that would be brilliant :) but we'll see! good luck everyone

Woop woop another 4lbs off this week :) total loss of 2 stone 7lbs :)

Woohooo well done!!

Great loss, well done! :clap:

woohooo thank you ;)

Well done lovely! Looking good!! xx

Not happy at all with my 1lb loss this week!!!

WELL DONE ON UR 1LB LOSS!!!!
A loss is a loss hun :) xx

I know it can be disheartening but look at how much you ahv elsot in such a short space of time it is amazing and hopefully you will have a woosh next week. Well done

Back