Week 4 weigh in

Thanks kelstar i bloody hope so and yes your totally right, i should be happy with my losses so far! all in all ive lost 2 stones 8lbs, as i lost 5lb at SW before i started LT in january so when you look at it like that, then its more motivating to carry on! :)

Please don't be disheartened! You know you've done so well we can all see that. Plus a 1lb loss will probably mean a much bigger loss next week! Keep guzzling the water xx

I had a bad loss last week, dont let it get you down, keep on going, remember any loss is the right direction.x

Lost 1lb im finally in the 11s yay!!!!! 1lb is brilliant considering what food and drink i had at the weekend. woop woop :)

Well done hun thats brill and in the 11's wooohooooo :D:D:D xx

Thanks hun, im hoping for a big loss next week! I feel i deserve one seen as the past two weeks have been pretty crap, theres been reasons but even so my calorie intake including saturday night has no gone over 800cals, nor did it the week before. So i definitely deserve a good few pounds next week :) well done on your 3lb hun x

You definatley do! Fingers crossed, im more than sure u will :D xxx

5lbs down this morning! Total loss 3 stone in 8 weeks woop woop :)

Wow well done 5lbs, you deserved a big loss this week. You'll be at goal before you know it, you superstar x

Thanks Laurie, i hope so! Im starting to get abit fed up now, but must keep going! Ive got about 20lbs till goal however id be happy at 10.7lbs on slim and save so ive got about 14lbs to go then im going to go on the atkins diet so i can eat and stay in ketosis to lose the last half a stone :)

Whoooaah the end is in sight, well done, just think not long to go now x

I know thank god, its getting tough now but nearly theres :)

Wohhhoooooo 3lbs off this week 3stone 3lbs in 9 weeks woop woop 5lbs till im 11stone yayayayaya

Thanks :) yeah loads have commented! but its weird i havent registered just how much ive lost i still see the large girl in teh mirror i supose it takes time for us to see what others do!

I'm just catching up on everyone's weight losses your doing brilliantly I'd also like to know are your exercising too !? Or just sticking with the plan ?

not seen you around for a while, I need an update on your successes

Back