Week 4 weigh in

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by emzski, 27 October 2008 Social URL.

1. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi everyone

Firstly thanks to everyone who left kind messages re my son, he is home and although stills ore is not as bad as yesterday so looks like he is on the mend

I had my week 4 weigh in and have lost 5lbs I am delighted and was so surprised when she held the tape measure showing me where I used to be, a big gap between my size now and where the tape measure was. It was such a shock!
    I just want to say to anyone struggling and maybe considering giving up, THINK POSITIVE stick with it as this diet truly works!

I got 2 packets of the tomato soup to try with instructions on how to mix it! hopefully it will be quite nice.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Nice one Em!!! WELL DONE!!

Glad to hear the Tomato soup is out - for some reason I thought I heard they pulled it, so will be nicefor more variety.

Let us know how you like it!
    x

4. wombat

wombat Full Member

Diet:
    Can I just wake up thin tomorrow, please?
    Well well done Em!!!:D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.