Week 4 weigh in

Slimbride2009

And I lost 2lbs, which I was a little disappointed about until I realised that I've now lost 17lbs in under 4 weeks (its been 3 weeks and 4 days), not bad at all! :D

A few things though, this week I had a bar for lunch everyday and some orange water flavouring. I don't know if they contributed to the low weight loss, or if my weight loss is right on target (which it probably is - blush) but I've decided not to have any bars this week, they're so moreish and makes me hungrier during the day. I didn't give into any temptations but it was a lot harder than usual. So anyway as my "to go" meals I got the tetra packs. I'll also increase my water to 3 litres a day (been slightly slack about that) and I'll limit the water flavouring to every other day rather than every day.

Here's to a good loss next week! :D

Last edited:
Hi, I only lost 2 this week as well and was dissapointed too. Apparently it goes like that sometimes. Think we should look at the whole picture and cross fingers for a biggy next week. x P.S I just went and triedmy fat jeans on, the ones that fitted 6 weeks ago, much more motivated now, they fell down!

Back