Week 4 weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Slimbride2009, 3 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    And I lost 2lbs, which I was a little disappointed about until I realised that I've now lost 17lbs in under 4 weeks (its been 3 weeks and 4 days), not bad at all! :D

A few things though, this week I had a bar for lunch everyday and some orange water flavouring. I don't know if they contributed to the low weight loss, or if my weight loss is right on target (which it probably is - blush) but I've decided not to have any bars this week, they're so moreish and makes me hungrier during the day. I didn't give into any temptations but it was a lot harder than usual. So anyway as my "to go" meals I got the tetra packs. I'll also increase my water to 3 litres a day (been slightly slack about that) and I'll limit the water flavouring to every other day rather than every day.

Here's to a good loss next week! :D

Last edited: 3 March 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. katycamel

katycamel Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(24%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi, I only lost 2 this week as well and was dissapointed too. Apparently it goes like that sometimes. Think we should look at the whole picture and cross fingers for a biggy next week. x P.S I just went and triedmy fat jeans on, the ones that fitted 6 weeks ago, much more motivated now, they fell down!

4. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    I would look at it like if you had been on another diet you would probably would have lost only 8 - 10lbs at the most by now so 17lbs is fab!!! Well done!! :)

5. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks all! :D

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    17lbs well done thats fab!

7. aly

aly Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimmingworld
    wow youv done really well i hope my losses are as good:happy096:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.