Week 4 weigh in

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Had my week four weigh in today and lost 5lbs.... :D. I had my TOTM during this week so I wasnt sure how it would go but Im delighted . Thats 25 lbs in four weeks .not bad !!!!!!!! . Decided to try one coconut flapjack this week . Will let you know my verdict later .:D:D:D

Well done, you've done fantastic up to now. Keep going cos the rest will come off too.

Well done that's brilliant! x

Great loss hun, well done! Next week you should hit the 2 stone mark!

x

Nearly two stone in 4 weks is absolutely amazing! You must be feeling so proud and pleased. Well Done!!!

thats an amazing weight loss you must be thrilled to bits

That's some weight loss well done :D
It's reading threads like this that keep me motivated on lipotrim.. never thought I'd be this excited about weighing myself!

Fantastic weight loss results, well done! :O)

xxx

Thanks girls

Thanks a million everyone. Had a very cranky day today (dont know why) but reading your messages has cheered me up. I feel better in my clothes and more agile (difficult to tie shoe laces before -couldnt bend over belly !!!!!!!)much better now. Kids back to school tomorrow so will be back in routine . roll on WI no 5. Also hoping to join a gym this week . I wouldnt have had the energy or the inclination four weeks ago :D:D:D:D:D

Yes hopefully with kids back in school bit more time for yourself, and chance to escape the kitchen !

Back