Week 4 WI !!!! 7ST 1LB TOTAL LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

ahhhh guys *blush* :giggle: Thankyou! :D

Well done lovie. It's stories like yours that make me feel that I can carry on with this lark.
Thanks and congratulations.

Jon
x

ah thanks jon! Its an extreme diet but really does work wonders! :)

Aw Tanya!!! That's incredible!!

You must be on cloud nine (rightly so too!)

I admire you so much- you're a total inspiration.

Enjoy your success- you totally deserve it babe

x

Fantastic Tanya - brilliant - a true inspiration to the rest of us :D :D :D xx

Wow you really have done AMAZING! 7st 1lb my god. You are so close im sure you will fly threw your last weeks.

ah thats great Tanya, well done xx

ahhh thanks again guys!
I really hope my last 4 weeks fly too - im scared about refeed but its something we all have to do and all have to learn so hopefully i'll get the maintaining thing under control ... :fingerscrossed: hehe

Oh and look!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an orange star thingy as a rep power! WOWEEEEE :D :D :D

FANTASTIC well done, you must feel soooooo good x

I do indeed nenya :) x

Ive got about the same weight to lose as you started with Tanya, and after my (well deserved) telling off after cheating this weekend, I hope that i can do Just as well!
Well done!!

ok so i am just a 'little' overjoyed at my weigh in this morning!!!

I lost 4lbs this week!!!!!!!!! :D

Taking my total weight loss to 7stone 1lbs !!!!!!!!!!!! My chemist said i was only about 2stone off losing the weight of her! She couldnt believe it! :D

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:​

I can't believe i've lost so much weight - it seems unreal!!!​

Only 4 weeks till refeed, lets hope i can crack another stone :fingerscrossed:​

:bliss:​

That is amazing you must be so so determined!!! How have you avoided temptation for so long? any tips would be gladly received!!! well done you x

I dont really have any tips chicka ... i was just so determined and i was just 'ready' to get thin that i just did it. Im quite a strong will powered person and when i set my mind to something, i do it.

I think being in the right frame of mind really helps - you really have to be 100% committed and ready to get thin :) I still had a couple of nights out with friends etc but still stuck to just water and my shakes.

I also took photos every couple of weeks just so i could see the loss for myself as looking in the mirror i didnt really see it. xxx

Wow that's fantastic for you. You really are a true inspiration for all fellow lipotrimmers and especially for those who are beginning their journey. Losing 7 stone is amazing and proves it can happen!! How has your life changed since losing the weight? You really must let everyone know the positives of losing 7 stones...you look gorgeous in your piccies too! xx

absolutely outstanding, pure inspiration, you should be so proud of yourself.

Who needs X Factor when we have such superstars on lipotrim. You are such a great example of how to get there. You are going to hav one fantabbydoozie ofa Christmas. well done

Heya Tanya,

Well done you!!

I have yet to re-start TFR :0( so I am completely jealous of your success!! LOL

Wow that's fantastic for you. You really are a true inspiration for all fellow lipotrimmers and especially for those who are beginning their journey. Losing 7 stone is amazing and proves it can happen!! How has your life changed since losing the weight? You really must let everyone know the positives of losing 7 stones...you look gorgeous in your piccies too! xx

My whole entire life has changed completly! I have bags more confidence and am such a stronger person. I was always quite a determined girl but lacked the confidence i needed to see anything through, now i know i can do it and i will do it. I can now run up the stairs without getting out of breath, i feel much fitter and healthier about myself and no longer worry what people think of me. I used to hate clothes shopping, now, i adore it! :giggle: My sex life has improved, i no longer worry im going to 'squash' my bf ;) hehe

But most of all ... im learning to love and accept who i am! I never will be the skinniest minx around, never will have the fittest and most toned body around and never will be the most stunning girl around but, afterall, if you cant love and accept yourself for who you are, who can you love?

Geez that was quite deep really wasnt it! Im glad you asked me that chick as ive never really thought about it before.... my entire life has changed, for the better :)

Im sure all of yours will to .. :) xxx

wow, what afantastic loss hun, you must be well proud of yourself, thats bloody brilliant.. i`m on my knees chanting "wer not worthy" to u lol xx

Back