• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 4 WI , and I lost ........

Hi all , hope you are all doing well. I cannot believe I ahave doen 4 weeks already , i lost 6 lb this week making a total of 24 lb in 4 weeks ....amazing !!!!
I feel great too, apart from my dog breath and constant thirst for fizzy pop I am great :) I so thought I would be lacking in energy due to the amount of calories a day .. but no , the opposite seems to be true ....
I still have a long way to go , but in my eyes , if I can do 1 months , I can do 2 .. and 3 .......
:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow your weight loss is AMAZING. 6lbs in week 4 i couldnt dream of them losses. Just take every week at a time it becomes harder wen you look further ahead. you have come so far and after the first month the time flies bye you wont know yourself soon enough.

Well done u! this diet really is the best thing i think most of us could have done for ourselves. Dog breath lol horrible!

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
Well done you :D fantastic loss Keep up the good work :D and you will be soon at goal- time really does seem to fly on this diet.

irish molly

Maintaing LT loss on GL
Fab result and well done to you for doing so well. It really motivates you when you see yourself getting such good results. Well done again.

Cookeh

Recovering Cookie Addict
Woohoo, well done on a fantastic loss this week, you are doing great!! Keep up the good work!!