week 4 WI and i'm well frickin chuffed :)

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
After my awful week last week, i was much more determined this week. I lost 5 1/2 lb and i am so chuffed that 20lb in in 4 weeks. I am now on a 2 week refeed before my hols, and i am nervous...i really dont want to undo all the hard work.

i have had my chicken salad for lunch and i couldn't eat it all i was so stuffed. hoping to get another 7lb off in two weeks, but not sure how achievable that is!

Good LORD!! It just proves again that we have to keep the faith eh? After a 'lousy' loss last week (still a LOSS though!) you've had a massive loss this week!
Good luck with your re-feed. I hope it doesn't knock you off-track too much. Mine was a bit of a disaster, and I found it really hard to get back on track 100%, but I'm sure your willpower will get you back on track after your holidays!

Congrats on your 5.5lb weight loss. That's brilliant. Good luck with refeeding.

awww a fantastic loss well done!! enjoy refeed :)

Great loss, well done! Good luck with refeed and have a smashing holiday! Where you off too then?

Hi Kezzerbelle, congratulations on your weight loss, it's a fabulous thing. Hope the re-feed goes well and that you return after your holiday feeling healthy and ready to hit the Lipotrim again. Best of luck.
doirin

hiya just completed one week of refeed and have lost 3 pounds official weigh in tomorrow and it could be 4 so it is possible. I put what I ate on the refeed forum.

Hey Kezzerbelle,
20lbs in 4 weeks. Fan-bloomin-tastic gal. Good luck with refeed. I'm sure you'll be great, just take it easy.

Thanks all. i'm off to Turkey and its all inclusive :/ . but i am so determined not to put on. if i stay the same i'd be happy. when i come back i will be on until i get to goal.

That's fantastic. Well done, hope the refeed goes well too and you have a Brill holiday. xx

You should be pleased to, thats fab, well done! x

Back