Week 4 WI and ....

WannaBeSlim

I have lost another 5lbs .. I can't believe it!! I have to say, though, that I have not strayed at all .. not even a nibble - lots of sniffs of food though!!

Off on hols tomorrow - went to see CDC today (thanks Ivy) and stocked up on 2 weeks worth (only going on hols for one) .. so plan to SS all the way!!! Had my first CD shake a few mins ago (toffee walnut) and it wasn't bad at all ... makes a nice change from Strawberry, choc or vanilla!!!

Anyhow, delighted with myself (almost 2 stone down in four weeks!!!) ... Going to try a bar now and see what they're like .. have put some tetras in the freezer to try later this week ... should probably move this to the Cambridge forum ... will put my next one there!!:D :D

I have lost another 5lbs .. I can't believe it!! I have to say, though, that I have not strayed at all .. not even a nibble - lots of sniffs of food though!!

Off on hols tomorrow - went to see CDC today (thanks Ivy) and stocked up on 2 weeks worth (only going on hols for one) .. so plan to SS all the way!!! Had my first CD shake a few mins ago (toffee walnut) and it wasn't bad at all ... makes a nice change from Strawberry, choc or vanilla!!!

Anyhow, delighted with myself (almost 2 stone down in four weeks!!!) ... Going to try a bar now and see what they're like .. have put some tetras in the freezer to try later this week ... should probably move this to the Cambridge forum ... will put my next one there!!:D :D

Fantastic losses in the last 4 weeks!!!!

Have a brilliant holiday and I bet you come back even smaller:eek: :D

Lacey :)

Wow another 5lb off, well done.
Enjoy your holiday x:D

Thanks girls .. will be my first holiday in history that I will come back lighter than I went!!! I normally eat my way through holidays with dinners (and lunches) out, chocolate, ice cream, crisps .. but not this time!! I know I will do it!! Hubby is so incredibly supportive - which really, really does help!!!

Good

great to have a supportive partner whn doing something extreme like CD!

well done on the weight loss and have a fab time on holidays

xxxxx

Back