Week 4 WI first official one

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
Coz of the horrible events of the last couple of days I had completely forgotten that I had my first official WI on Thursday.

I have been relying on my cr*ppy scales to try to gauge my losses. I weighed at home then was weighed at the hospital AND at the chemist. The good news is that my scales put me a kg heavier than the other 2 so I was able to adjust what I started at and try to sort out this weeks. I think it was 3lb which, only 4 days into the week, was not to bad. I started on a Sunday and will be making Saturday my WI day so I was fine with that.

I am finding LT a Godsend at the moment. If I hadn't been on it I would have had to go back coz I just feel like I'd choke if I tried to eat "real food" and at least I know I am getting all the vitamins and minerals I need in my shakes.

Thank you to everyone who has given me support over the last few days. I really do appreciate it and it has really helped get me through this. Telling my mum was so hard, she is not coping well, you don't expect your children to go before you. I still have my sister to tell, she lands at Manchester Airport in just over half an hour. I need to tell her as soon as possible as she is due at work early and there is no way I can tell her there and it isn't fair on her to wait till she gets home. This way she can phone in sick and have the day off to come to terms with it.

Thank you again.

xxx

What have I missed babes?!

*hugs* CuddlyFairy.

3lb in 4 days is brilliant sweetie. I expect you'll lose much more due to all the stress you're under. Keep taking your shakes and get plenty of rest when you can. Stay strong and look after yourself.

X

Hi sweetheart,
hopefully at this stage you have spoken to your sister and you are dealing with this horrible event together. Wishing you all the strength you need for the next few weeks. take care.
Doirin

I don't know what's happened but I offer sincere best wishes - it sounds like you are being very strong with rgards to personal life and LT. that is extremely admirable, and i hope you continue to find strength with family and friends.
take care

Hey hun

you've been in my thoughts and prayers....your strength is unbelievable- you have my upmost respect

x

Back