Week 4 WI

Well lost 2lb. So yeah ok, not exactly over the moon. I hope for a whoosh next week. I hope it is just one of those things where loses fluctuate a bit, so it will average out. I will be really Grrrrrr if it is only 2lb next week though.

Well Done You !!!!
All those little pounds will add up !!!
I can't wait til the Wii fit doesn't make that sound when I get on to tell me I am obese, where my little mii looks down in disgust at my round tum !!!

2lb is 2lb, I have had several of those weeks... maybe you have lost inches this week which I think is much more important than the numbers on the scales... I love it the weeks I dont lose much, but my jeans become much looser....

Yeah, I don't mind the odd little blip where it is lower, as long as it just doesn't settle at that figure every week, lol.

I know how you feel Tinka, I felt a little down after my weigh in last week as I'd only lost 2lb (have stuck 100% to SS) but when I thought about how much I'd lost in 3 weeks and also measured myself and had lost another half an inch off my waist, I was happy:D I'm hoping for a bigger loss this week although my WI is 2 days early as I'm away for the w/e:sigh: I'm sure you'll get a bigger loss next week:)

Well done. Please stick with it. My week 4 and 5 were S-l-o-w, but it all came off this week, I lost 9lbs!

2lbs is still a loss! Keep going xxxx

9lb ruth in a week this far along is AMAZING!!!!!

OP - dont worry.. ive been 3 pound for the last 3 weeks ....but...im over the moon with that lol

Keep up the good work x

Yeah don't worry too much about 2lb, next weeks weigh in might compensate, so keep to it!

Hey
Well done 2lbs is still a 2lbs loss and its closer to goal.. I have lost 2 lbs quite a few weeks and usually afterwards you then have a bigger loss.. Stick with it.. your doing fab x

Hey honey its 2lbs in the right direction and I see now youve lost a stone and a bit so its helped to take you over your first stone of weight loss yippee xxx

Well done 2lbs is still 2lbs gone forever!

I have started to take body measurements as well as weight results, as im sure my weight loss will slow down, but if the inches are going then its all good! Good luck for next week.

Go and look at 4 packs of butter, and then tell me 2lb of fat isn't very much!!

No seriously, 2lb is great, its proper fat burning you're in now, not water loss, so that's 2lb gone forever and it DOES all add up. Also it all evens out in the end, I'm sure. Look at RuthG!

Back