Week 4 WI

BetsyBotox

Silver Member
Hi lovely people! Missed you all lots!

I got weighed this morning and lost another 6lb. So that's 36lbs/2 stone 8lbs in 4 weeks. Can't complain about that result. What other plan could you lose that amount of weight in that amount of time and as a bonus feel fantastic!

I missed you all so much and couldn't get an internet signal on my phone where I was staying. I hope you're all doing well and I can't wait to catch up on reading posts and hearing about your losses.

X

wow!!!!!
you go girl x
thats amazing!
was ya break any good?

Amazing :D keep it up

AMAZING! Over 2 and a half stone in 4 weeks?!?! There's NO other diet you could get that kind of loss on.

VERY VERY VERY well done hunny bunch! You're an absolute star! We've missed you too- brill that you're back and with such a cracking loss too! FANTASTIC!!!

xxx

Well done Betsy, I wish I had had your success.

Onwards and downwards.

x

Hi Betsy,
well done to you, the hiking must have helped but your weekly losses are great anyway. Keep up the good work, all the best.
Doirin

Thank you so much Jo! I seen your weigh in, another 4lb and your inch loss is incredible. I was thinking of your weigh in when I was away haha. I had a fantastic time, the weather wasn't the best but the craic was great. Didn't want to come home to be honest. Mimi was amazing, had a couple of meltdowns but a quick explanation soon stopped them. She loved every minute and also didn't want to come home. I was so proud of her. I'll send you a mail X

Thank you so much Jools. Your losses have also been amazing. Isn't this plan great?! We're going to be catwalking in no time at all X

Awww thank you so much Luce. You're a superstar and I can not wait until tomorrow, you're going to be my heroine again. I'll put the sparkling water in ice in anticipation X

Thank you so much Hannah! Oh you only have 25lb to go until you are at goal! Amazing! Look at your bmi! You'll have that off in a month and then you'll be even more gorgeous, if you can get anymore gorgeous *jealous* X

Awww CuddlyFairy *hugs* You are amazing! Look at what you have achieved! How can you say onwards and downwards?! You're an inspiration to us all. Always here with advice and support, always willing to listen. Sharing your experiences and helping people through rough and dark times, you're an angel. Look at your weight and bmi compared to what it was, that is not downward to me, that is phenomenal! Keep that fighting spirit going sweetie. I hate to see you down. X

Thank you so much Doirin. You've helped me immensely by sharing your advice and opinions. Yeah, I think my losses are to do with me feeling full of energy and not being able to sit still! X

haha ya loon!
i think cuddly meant downwards with the weight lol x

Yep I did sweetie, onwards with the journey and downwards with the weight! Lol!

x

Hahahaha! I'm am a total nutter who needs to learn to read properly! So sorry CuddlyFairy!

Thanks Jo!

See what happens when you don't have internet access for a few days. It's not good for ya! Turns you into an idiot!

Back