Week 4 WI

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Minnie64, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I was hoping to achieve 3lbs in order to make it a stone in 3½ weeks. Only lost 2lbs so was a little disappointed. I have been told to up the water as I was only actually drinking 8 glasses of water which held about 380ml so not doing the 4 litres. I now have a pint glass on my desk and am going to aim for 10 pints a day! I am also contemplating joining a gym as I know I have more chance of maintaining once I get to goal if I do more exercise.

xxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    more water definitely minnie! well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I agree the more water you can manage the better

5. back on track

back on track Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Well done so far :patback:but you do need to up the water as the others have said. At my 3rd WI I thought I would make my 1st stone but was 1lb short :(it is really disapponting when you are that close I then went on to lose 5lbs the next week so hopefully if you can up your water you should see a bigger loss next week. :)

Keep it up and good luck at your next WI

Anita

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.