Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Week 4 WI

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Minnie64, 16 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well I was hoping to achieve 3lbs in order to make it a stone in 3½ weeks. Only lost 2lbs so was a little disappointed. I have been told to up the water as I was only actually drinking 8 glasses of water which held about 380ml so not doing the 4 litres. I now have a pint glass on my desk and am going to aim for 10 pints a day! I am also contemplating joining a gym as I know I have more chance of maintaining once I get to goal if I do more exercise.

xxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    more water definitely minnie! well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I agree the more water you can manage the better

5. back on track

back on track Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Well done so far :patback:but you do need to up the water as the others have said. At my 3rd WI I thought I would make my 1st stone but was 1lb short :(it is really disapponting when you are that close I then went on to lose 5lbs the next week so hopefully if you can up your water you should see a bigger loss next week. :)

Keep it up and good luck at your next WI

Anita

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.