Week 5... 3 week challenge!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ribenaberry, 1 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Ribenaberry

Ribenaberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I had my 5th weigh in last night and only lost 1lb this week :sigh: However, I did go out with the girls last Saturday and drank lots of vodka and diet coke and had a few nibbles etc so at least I still lost. Have been picking quite a bit lately as well.

Anyway, my CDC is now on holiday for 3 weeks so I have set myself a mini challenge to lose 10lb whilst she is away which will take me just past the 2 stone mark. I think 10lb is fairly achievable if I make sure I 100% ss. I know I can do it and I actually love the shakes and bars. Its just getting past the first 3 days again. It shoudnt be too bad as it is not like I have completely fallen off the wagon.

Will keep you posted!! I still cant believe I have lost 20lb in 5 weeks. It has made such a difference and I keep getting so many compliments which is really motivating. And I bought a size 14 pair of jeans last Saturday for the first time since my hen night 2 years ago - hurrah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.