week 5/6 weigh in

temmytango

;) went for the week 5 / 6 this morning at my chemist and i was up by point 3 pounds (.3lbs) am not unhappy about it though considering all that i have done. i will be really pleased if by the end of the day am able to honk and I WILL. still have a target to meet for may and i believe it is achievable. i hope you are all good though.

Lesson learnt: once you are out, it is difficult to get back (HONESTLY)

i am going a massive cooking but i will not eat it. i have a massive head of braids and i know this weighs at least 1 lbs so lets just say i have not lost anything for the past 12 days or so. shaaameee on me. i think i got too complacent as well and thought i had lost 5.5lbs in 9 days so it will be pretty easy to lose the remaining 4.5 for my may challenge. stupid me!!

;) went for the week 5 / 6 this morning at my chemist and i was up by point 3 pounds (.3lbs) am not unhappy about it though considering all that i have done.
Lesson learnt: once you are out, it is difficult to get back (HONESTLY)

Don't be too harsh on yourself, provided you have learnt from this relapse, you should be fine to conitinue. I was offered a really nice meal yesterday by my mother, I had to refuse. It really did feel good and she understood. Now I am in control, in the past food controlled me. That's the difference, if we can overcome it then we should pick our reward at the end.:D

temmytango..... ok let's get back up, dust yourself down and get goin again... you've had a rough few weeks, so be easy on yourself..... forget the past and start again... completely fresh... the June challenge is coming up..... forget the May challenge and focus on June.... when you will thrash your challenge and have a big smile on your face for July! good luck and be happy :)

Back