week 5 and still slowwwwww progress

3rd weigh in tomorrow and i am hoping for a 2lb loss hopefully
must eat better today have loads of fruit and veg at the ready

b-special k and skimmed milk coffee

l- baked potatoe with beans

d-

i did weights the other night with my hubby and oh my god my arms are killing me:eek:

did loads of house work today up and down the stairs loads of time and then i took the kids swimming really hope that might help with my weight loss tomorrow.
Starting Zumba classes in a few weeks and cant wait

S4L

have been away for the weekend and had a lovely few days loads of eating and drinking i wont even bother doing my food for the past few days as it was not great anyway back on the wagon today and hopefully i wont have done too much damage.
Looking to loose 2lbs this week but i really doubt i will.
I was out on saturday night for my dads birthday and reitirement and had a lovely meal no dessert but loads of vodka.
My dad gave me 1000 euro:D:D so i was thinking of joining the gym.

Anyway will report back later

S4L

nearly week 4 weigh in gosh this is painfully slow on days like this i sometimes wish i was on CD or LT :mad: but i know they didnt work for me in the past so i wont go back near them, but i do feel 6lbs in a month is rubbish i was hoping for nearly a stone ah well never mind i will keep going

b- eggs
l-tuna salad
d

Hi hun. I know exactly how you feel, but you are doing so so well!! I've been 100% and only lost 2lbs in the last 3 weeks! CD is soooo tempting sometimes, I find myself looking on the websites and things but never actually go as far as ordering it or signing up.

I know it seems tough sometimes, but the weight is going you've lost almost 1/2 stone which is great! I have been trying to eat a bit more this week to see what happens because I might not have been eating enough (feels wierd to say that! lol).

Keep up the good work. I keep telling myself, slow and steady wins the race :D

:Dthanks emily its just seeing other posters losing so much more :mad: ah never mind i will continue as i have said before this is for life so i may aswell get used to it.

Anyway weigh in tonight and i better of lost 1lb at least or i will crack up

Speak later

Good luck for later on hun.

Aww, yay!! Thats a brilliant loss, Well done!! :D

thanks Emily i am delighted:D
:break_diet::break_diet:
i was away over the weekend at my nieces christening and lets just say this week will be a wipe out i have put on 3lbs from all the eating and drinking over the last 4 days so i am going to be as good as gold and try and lose at least a pound of what i have put on.
ANyway i am not going to dwell on it as that is life and there will always be christenings, weddings, parties part of my life i just need to be 100% forthe rest of the week.
i am going to try and drink at least 2litres of water a day and help flush away those few pounds i put on

b-poached eggs 2 wholemeal slices of toast coffee
l- tuna salad
d- beef stirfry

no syns today

good morning
feeling very ill this morning sore throat headache etc
Still going good on the diet front hope to have STS tomorrow night and if i do i will be getting of lightly

B-FRUIT
L-
D-

lost a crappy pound this diet is so slow dont know if i can put up with the small losses everyweek mind you i got away lightly with all the crap i ate last week:sigh::sigh::sigh:

Big hugs hun, I know exactly how you are feeling right now :(

Back