Week 5 my last weigh in before refeed

*KEZZA*

Well it was my last weigh in today and I was disappointed to of only lost 2lb. I know its still ok but after last week of 0 I was hoping for at least 4.
And I know I should be happy with my overall loss but was gutted today:cry:.
Pharmacist reckons my totm affected this week too as I over ran in to this week :mad:. Plus I cant get my water intake to 4ltrs.

Am starting to refeed 2mora and cant wait.
I am probably more upset with the fact that I now have to lose it the hard way in terms of gym. And this is sad really as I should not be so lazy. Really I only want to lose another 5lb so that should be reasonable.

I was rather proud of myself the weekend to after being made to eat in a restaurant. And I use the term 'eat' loosely as I ordered a small side salad of lettuce and put my flapjack on top and just ate the flapjack. At least it looked as tho I had a bowl of food and then black coffee for dessert. Plus I did tonnes of walking.

Good luck for the refeed tomorrow. You've done really well on this and should be really proud of yourself for what you've done up to now.

Kezza,
When next in the supermarket pick up a bag of flour 2lbs and see how heavy that is. Well its OFF your hips for now and that has got to be marvellous. It's the chip, chip, chipping away that does it. Plus you have reached refeed already...bonus.....betcha lose double next week lol!!

At least it looked as tho I had a bowl of food and then black coffee for dessert. Plus I did tonnes of walking.

:rotflmao: very imaginative!!! lol

Well done on your loss, any loss is great! Your so close to your target now you can reach out and touch it! good luck on your refeed chick :) xxxx

Good luck for the refeed tomorrow. You've done really well on this and should be really proud of yourself for what you've done up to now.

Thank you. Your right and I am proud I have got the kick start I have needed for a long time.

Kezza,
When next in the supermarket pick up a bag of flour 2lbs and see how heavy that is. Well its OFF your hips for now and that has got to be marvellous. It's the chip, chip, chipping away that does it. Plus you have reached refeed already...bonus.....betcha lose double next week lol!!

Thank you. I really hope thats the case with loosing double lol.
Yeah my bf gave me 5kg in weights to make me realise how much I had lost in my first week. It is alot and should be looking it as a whole of 1 stone 9lb.

:rotflmao: very imaginative!!! lol

Well done on your loss, any loss is great! Your so close to your target now you can reach out and touch it! good luck on your refeed chick :) xxxx

Thank you hun. I know but I think I will be happy with another 5lb which is a bonus.
Will see you on refeed soon :D. God knows how many times I have written my menu lol.

haha yes i shall be there shortly - 4 weeks 6 days :eek:

ive already written my menu too - nothing like planning ahead! haha

Well it was my last weigh in today and I was disappointed to of only lost 2lb. I know its still ok but after last week of 0 I was hoping for at least 4.
And I know I should be happy with my overall loss but was gutted today:cry:.
Pharmacist reckons my totm affected this week too as I over ran in to this week :mad:. Plus I cant get my water intake to 4ltrs.

Am starting to refeed 2mora and cant wait.
I am probably more upset with the fact that I now have to lose it the hard way in terms of gym. And this is sad really as I should not be so lazy. Really I only want to lose another 5lb so that should be reasonable.

I was rather proud of myself the weekend to after being made to eat in a restaurant. And I use the term 'eat' loosely as I ordered a small side salad of lettuce and put my flapjack on top and just ate the flapjack. At least it looked as tho I had a bowl of food and then black coffee for dessert. Plus I did tonnes of walking.

Kezza your did so well not to eat in the restaurant - I've been there also and it's soo hard - especially with the smells of food, and you have done brilliantly so don't be down at all - be proud of yourself.
The 2lbs you lost at WI is 4 packs of lard so think about that.

Good luck with your re-feed and enjoy every morsel x :):)

Kezza,
Well done on your weigh loss and also on starting re-feed tomorrow. I hope it goes great for you. You did very well not to give into temptation in the restaurant, well done.
Doirin

No need at all to be disappointed with your achievement! You've done brilliantly. Good luck with refeed. x

Kezza, you look positively skinny now, and you have far exceeded what some people thought you could ever do. Hope you really relish your first meal tonight, I know its a bit daunting, but you will be fine, you have my mobile.........:hug99:

Back