week 5 on SS 100% for me and still going strong

kerryberry

Silver Member
well i have made it to week 5 and along my journey i have battled a girlie weekend away, Take That concert and i have a family BBQ tomorrow and i ave stayed 100% and very proud of myself.

for the first time in years i feel i can do this after all and i may even wear a dress to the BBQ which i haven't done in years so i am taking my packed lunch with me.

I have felt horrible about myself for years not good enough for my hubby and people think i am this happy bubbly big girl when really i am miserable but i am starting to feel good so lets hope it keeps coming off i am i feel better with every lbs that lost.

You've done really well to get through all these events with no blips, well done, i'm off to see Take That tonight, although me and my friend are having dinner first so gonna just have chicken or fish with veggies, hopeffuly I can stick to this!!

cheers lisa you will love it we had a great time but we did get to the front of the main stage which ment getting there at 11am and sitting in the sunshine all day i didn't go to the toilet until i got home at 1.30am but worth it

Well done Kerry, you've done really great so far and it's fantastic that you've got through all those events.
Nice to hear that you're starting to feel good about yourself too! x

cheers Liz i am getting there slowly lol
you have done really well i am finding it hard to imagine what i am going to look like when i get to the lower sizes

Back