Week 5 Weigh Day

radical1

Well, 5 weeks in and another 5lb this week... thats pretty much 2.5stone in 5 weeks.. m very happy :)

WOW!! thats so brill! well done u! fab losses so far! you only have 29lb to goal,you'll fly through it! ;)

Thanks Triv, however I feel the next 2 stone is gonna be slower and harder to move than the first 2... I doubt Im gonna stay 5-6lb a week as I get towards goal... although Id bloody love to! lol

Another brilliant loss Nick, well done you!

waheyyyyyyyy!! From one loser to another, that's fab-oo-larse! :D xx

Well done Nick xx

That is a Great weightloss and now your just abit closer to the finish line and look forward to seeing pics

I may do a couple days of gentle blending... ie, not going crazy on fats etc on Atkins, just keep it low carb and see how it goes and hopefully switch from one to the other in a couple of days and not knock myself outta ketosis... think i would be sick if i just plain old switched as my body would be in shock of no food to suddenly steaks and eggs etc! lol... Ill post up when i switch and let you know how it goes, should be in about 3-4weeks

Nick, when you switch from lipotrim to Atkins do you skip the re-feed and go straight into the Atkins induction phase? Im planning on doing this at some stage but dont want to undo my hard work.

cheers bud...

hey radical well done on on your great loss its amazing. x x x

Hey Im an Atkins profishianardo! although I cant spell! lol

The Atkins option is also one I'm considering down the line so stay handy !

Back