Week 5 Weigh In

I`ve weighed myself this week as I am off to London later so won`t be able to see my CDC.

I`m chuffed to say that I have lost 3lbs this week taking me into my next mini target of being in the 11st bracket :D :D :D

As I`m going to be in London tonight/tomorrow..I`m wondering if I can get away with having 4 tetras instead of 3 tetras and a meal as I`m camping out in Leicester Square so will be unable to weigh my food and prob won`t be able to buy anything suitable anyway.

Heres to next week :D

Xx

ooo congratulations on ur weight loss.... also have fun in london!! :) xx

Brilliant - well done. I hope you have a great time in London. You have been looking forward to it so much x

ooo congratulations on ur weight loss.... also have fun in london!! :) xx

Thankyou :D x

I`m camping out with friends for the Eclipse Premiere :D It`s gonna be a hoot!!! - Though probably very wet LOL)

Xx

Brilliant - well done. I hope you have a great time in London. You have been looking forward to it so much x

Thanks hun :D

I should have left at 8 this morning but my son had to go into college meaning he couldn`t watch my little one so I will be going up this afternoon instead. I can`t wait!! I haven`t seen some of my friends for a couple of months as we`re dotted all over the country but get together for the conventions/prems etc :D

I hope this week is going well for you Xxx

congrats on your loss :)

X debs x

great work on the loss and have fun at twilight

Well done on the weight loss :D have a fab time!! xxx

I was a few minutes away from Leicester Square this evening (at Covent Garden) - would have looked out for the lady with the tetras!
Hope you are having a great time x

Back